Who was the BJJ guy that was gonna beat Nick up?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it was on a Strikeforce expo or something for a Jake Shields fight

Braulio Estima

Nate wanted to fight him

Braulio Estima

Nate wanted to fight him

that's "renato laranja", not Braulio in case you don't know. But nick was supposed to grapple Estima at this same event.

porra.

that's "renato laranja", not Braulio in case you don't know. But nick was supposed to grapple Estima at this same event.

porra.

don't fuck with laranja. goat.

I can't believe I used to believe renato laranja was legit for like a year. "27 time world champion" would mean he'd been champ for 27 years haha

I can't believe I used to believe renato laranja was legit for like a year. "27 time world champion" would mean he'd been champ for 27 years haha
He confused the hell out of me too for a little while

Didn't Nick no show against estima? Hahah

They kept changing the terms so Nick backed out. Nick also agreed to the match, but said if he's trying to use it to springboard into an MMA career he wasn't interested, then Nick found out he signed on to do an MMA fight after their match.

porra.

don't fuck with laranja. goat.

Renato Laranja - that's not Braulio

Whelp I'll take this
l11.png

They kept changing the terms so Nick backed out. Nick also agreed to the match, but said if he's trying to use it to springboard into an MMA career he wasn't interested, then Nick found out he signed on to do an MMA fight after their match.
I thought it was cuz he didn't make weight

Don't see what that had to do with a bjj match. Who cares if he was gonna do mma afterwards. Sounds like Nick had some concerns about getting rolled up.

Back