Jacare calls GSP a chicken and vows to break his neck...

• Thread starter Deleted member 245586
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 245586

‘Jacare’ Souza calls George St- Pierre a ‘chicken’, vows to break his neck if he moves up to middleweight

"Jacare" had strong words for St-Pierre, who said on "The MMA Hour" that Bisping would be his "first choice" for his UFC comeback.

"St-Pierre never fought at middleweight. I don’t know what he’s doing here," said the Brazilian. "To me, he’s a chicken. If I get him, I’ll break him in half. He’s retired and wants to fight for the title in a division he never fought before?

"Look, I’ll give him this chance, and it’s going to be easy for me," he continued. "I would pass on fighting for the belt only to fight him if he moves up. He’s a chicken. If he wants to move up, I would let Bisping for later, since I know I’m the next in line. If he wants to move up, I want him. I will break his neck."

Source:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/3...ge-st-pierre-a-chicken-vows-to-break-his-neck

He mad. He may want to get tested for CTE with this type of talk.

Georges has more wins against fighters ranked in the top 10 (and ranked in the top 5) at the time of the fight, than anyone in the history of the sport.

I think he is a little bitter he isn't popular enough to fight for a UFC title. Maybe Jacare should have fought Andy at some point during his 3 years in the UFC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit GSP watch out

no TS, that's how you talk your way into these fights. Jacare's brain is fine, he is being smart.

He's right. He would absolutely crush him like a baby

2926954-tumblr_mi8ukdwpva1ro12ajo1_400.gif
He's right though. Evsryone was bitching abot Conor getting a title shot at LW but now that gsp says he wants to do the same thing it's okay. Nevermind the fact he wants no part of robbie.

Did someone get into Jacare's head or he is salty about Hendo?
imagine being on his shoes. 7 UFC fights, all against very top competition, with one controversial loss and yet not getting a title shot. would you not be salty as fuck?

Holy shit, Bisping and the UFC fucking woke up a monster. WAR JACARÉ!

Damn Jac chill bro.

He'z trolling for attention. Can't blame him... who wouldn't want GSP for his comeback fight.
Lots of attention & money on that one!

Last edited:
Is he wrong though? GSP would get annihilated. Brutally. If he did return, it would be a sad day for GSP fans. I can understand why Jacare is angry. His title shot is being fucked with. That being said, GSP is a champion at WW, and can kind of do what ever he wants regarding title fights.

Congratulations Jacare on a big speech, I would just like to say I am not impressed with your performance

Jacare is scared that he might not get a title shot, so he's trying to find a similar draw to fight.

imagine being on his shoes. 7 UFC fights, all against very top competition, with one controversial loss and yet not getting a title shot. would you not be salty as fuck?
2 wins against Camozzi doe.

Jacare finally speaking up.

Don't make GSP mad or hell go after Jacara and his sister Mascara, and make 'em run. It means owl in Brazilian.

gangsta_gsp.gif

Nevermind the fact he wants no part of robbie.

He wants no part of anyone that can't land him a huge pay day.

And this is all the fault of the UFC. The UFC needs to give Bisping an opponent that is top 5 at 185. GSP is not that. Hendo is not that. Anderson doesn't deserve a rematch coming off a loss when we have Weidman, Jacare, and Romero in line.

And Jacare would maul him, but that's besides the point. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I can see why Jacare is upset, with talk of Hendo, and now GSP, but it's up to the UFC management, to make the match.... not Bisping. At least that's how it should be...

Back