Sage is "pumped" about his new reebok deal, hopefully he scores his own pumps

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Marketing genius

Imagine the photo below, but instead of a basketball player jumping, it shows Sage flipping

Imagine the height his flips could get with the right pump...as we've only seen him do barefoot flips

title-1.jpg

Sage will be to Reebok what Jordan was to Nike.

Sage bless.

Personally, happy for him. Glad to see a fellow Katy, Tx fella do good for himself.

Literally nobody is pumped for Reebok hahaa

I don't think I know anyone that has Reebok gear.

Wow, Sage is pumped - maybe he will tap the thai clinch this time?

Sage bringin 90s back with that haircut and those pumps

Not sure I’ve ever seen so much hate and hostility directed at someone based on nothing more than jealously. From all accounts, he appears to just be a polite, happy young man. I suppose making fun of successful people makes people feel better about their shitty lives. It’s a shame they don’t put that same effort into improving themselves.

Not sure I’ve ever seen so much hate and hostility directed at someone based on nothing more than jealously. From all accounts, he appears to just be a polite, happy young man. I suppose making fun of successful people makes people feel better about their shitty lives. It’s a shame they don’t put that same effort into improving themselves.

This all day. Just shows who people really are.

He's just not UFC caliber which is the reason people hate him....should be in the minor leagues.

This all day. Just shows who people really are.

I agree
Add in the people that jump into any thread about WMMA & immediately put down the females looks & it really is telling about how petty the person must be.

I just want to know where I can purchase an Artem fight kit

He's just not UFC caliber which is the reason people hate him....should be in the minor leagues.
He’s 7-1, 2-1 in the UFC. He has a lot of martial arts experience, I’d venture a guess that he has FAR more than most UFC fighters with similar records. So what are you basing that on?

Back