If Conor beats Nate then Conor vs Bisping for the MW title, who wins?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping has expressed interests and says he would get chocked out do you agree? Who wins and how?

Bisping vs Overeem in Manchester, rematch in Amsterdam.

Are you dumb?

What a stupid fight to suggest

Are you dumb?

What a stupid fight to suggest

Has anyone told you that you are a hate full man/women? Whats up with all your negativity? Lighten up lil buddy.h

And no I not dumb.

giphy.gif

@Number1StockBroker

Bisping has expressed interests and says he would get chocked out do you agree? Who wins and how?

Bisping expressed no interest but joked about the stupidity of this, even said himself it wouldn't be sanctioned. There is weight classes for a reason and Conor has yet to beat a mid level Welterweight yet, even Robbie Lawler looked ordinary at Middleweight Conor would look like a total bum, I like Conor but any fan that thinks he has a chance at Middleweight is deluded, if Conor genuinely believes it so is he.

Who cares about Bisping? After he gets the MW title, do you think he'll have an easier time vs Cormier or Jones?

Here+for+future+use+_483d2e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg

I can't answer your post in a better fashion than him

No worries, I usually dont take into account what girls have to say when it comes to MMA. Now if this was some sort of food forum then I am all ears sweet heart.

Conor isn't beating Nate let alone Bisping.

I simply marvel at the ridiculous wet dreams held by Leprechaun fans.

I actually think that most of them are not on crack, etc. Rather, they are high from McG's scrotum aroma.

Any sane person knows the Leprechaun has ZERO chance of winning ANY fight at middleweight...especially since USADA.

Bisping thinks we would get choked out? He shoudn't be that pessimistic.

If Conor wins he will challenge Fedor for the GOAT title championship in a white ring with Pride-UFC rules mix up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back