To all the haters of Brasil Crowd

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is how the Dublin crowd reacted to Holohan beating.
I hope you all show the same "That's no good" cry shit at this.

9OY2Mav.gif

Still long way to attacks on athlete which had place in Brazil

This isn't golf.

I like Irish fans and Brazilian fans, they bring a bit more edge to the events. The only crowds I don't like are the ones in the southern American states who randomly keep going "woooo!" throughout the event.

People are offering him a beer to celebrate his win. We should be praised, if anything.

Where's Louis Smolka, did he get cut for finishing an Irish guy?

Well it's pretty fucked up for that guy to beat up a kid who' s blood can't clot

Hearing about another rapist doesn't make Bill Cosby a better person

So easy to spot a Brazilian. It's the one that's salty about Brazil Crowds.

So easy to spot a Brazilian. It's the one that's salty about Brazil Crowds.
wrong.gif

Didn't born there, didn't live there, although I do speak Portuguese. And no, I'm not Portuguese either, I'm just bragging myself.

That video doesn't make Irish fans look as bad as Brazilians, not even close, plus it is a newer sport in Ireland only really popular the last few years (Since Conor has been in the UFC) so they are still learning, you can not use that excuse for the Brazilians. On another note, a sport they are familiar with Football, both sets of Irish fans (North and the Republic) have just been awarded Medal of City of Paris for their amazing support in the Euro's in a tournament both teams have experienced enough loss but were brilliant in the support of their teams through this, so we don't really care what the sherdog TS thinks ;)

That video doesn't make Irish fans look as bad as Brazilians, not even close, plus it is a newer sport in Ireland only really popular the last few years (Since Conor has been in the UFC) so they are still learning, you can not use that excuse for the Brazilians. On another note, a sport they are familiar with Football, both sets of Irish fans (North and the Republic) have just been awarded Medal of City of Paris for their amazing support in the Euro's in a tournament both teams have experienced enough loss but were brilliant in the support of their teams through this, so we don't really care what the sherdog TS thinks ;)

giphy.gif

And I won't even comment in their loss at the Euro.....

Back