What other company worth 4.2 billion are paying their employees

Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg

How many companys worth 4 billion + revolve around combat sports and fighting each other as part of their job description

Chinese corporations worth billions run factories and pay workers didley squat.

A Chinese company will buy part or a majority stake in the UFC.

This all makes sense now!

fighter pay is a problem, for sure. it's not a good career choice to be a mma fighter if you have something else going for you. I do think that's the wrong way to tackle the subject somehow...

What other pro sports share as little % of revenue with the athletes as UFC?

Also some office worker's job in a cubicle is NOT sold for live gates, PPV, and intl broadcasting rights...nobody pays to watch office or factory worker assemble iphones.

Fighters/athletes ARE the product and show that people pay to see... but of course, this is ufc/mma so more people worship and support the promoter/banner and could care less about the actual fighters who are the sport LOL

Last edited:
Some sherdoggers truly worship the promotion and love to bash fighters when they speak up...

when fighters complain about pay..."fk them, do something else, leave the sport, good riddance, etc"

When the promoter is now worth more than 200mil and has made all his money from this "infancy sport" and accumulated more wealth than Arum, King, in a fraction of the time..."oh yeah, DW is da man", "fighters should shut up, they make more than me", "DW made the sport, not the fighters"

Last edited:
Sherdog logic:
when fighters complain about pay..."fk them, do something else, leave the sport, good riddance, etc"

When the promoter is now worth more than 200mil and has made all his money from this "infancy sport" and accumulated more wealth than Arum, King, in a fraction of the time..."oh yeah, DW is da man", "fighters should shut up, they make more than me", "DW made the sport, not the fighters"
Who is this "Sherdog"? It's almost like you're talking about several different people who hold different and sometimes contradictory view. That Sherdog guy must have split personality.

I agree about fighter pay though. Fuck the UFC.

What about Banks? i heard some high office rats earn up to 15mil a year.

Walmart is worth 11 billion - The workers you see at the store average less than $9 an hour I believe.

What about Banks? i heard some high office rats earn up to 15mil a year.

in major investment banks the top traders and bankers earn 8 figures easy..with CEO (esp with stock options) making crazy total comp.

So if they pay a worker $9 and they work 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year before taxes they make $18,720 a year. You're lucky to take home 12k a year. That's spending 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, every week of the year at work.

I think the fighters should fight for free...i mean thats what they love to do right? All money should go to the promotion so the owners can get more silly rich.

same with basketball, why NBA players make 10s of millions to do something they love and walmart employees make nothing?!

j/k

Some sherdoggers truly worship the promotion and love to bash fighters when they speak up...

The people that complain about that are kids who still live with their mom.

Back