How can you hate Mark Hunt

Dont hate him, but I do see him losing to Brock.

You can't really. Unless you are a Womb Raider.

that moment when no one gets your joke

Hunt has been one of my favourites ever since the PRIDE days.

War Hunto!

The only thing I hate about him was his training ethic, sucks to see your favorite fighter destroyer because he cut weight too fast, was drinking or doing drugs or was too busy gambling or playing counter strike.

If he had the discipline or Cerrone or Cruz he would on a whole other level. He's taking it more serious now and you can see the results in his last few fights

I think he's got some hidden anger/rage issues; he gives me the impression like he might take something you say the wrong way and pounce on you like a pit bull without warning, when just moments before he was smiling and laughing.

Just my impression...

I think he's got some hidden anger/rage issues; he gives me the impression like he might take something you say the wrong way and pounce on you like a pit bull without warning, when just moments before he was smiling and laughing.

Just my impression...

Well if your dad beats you on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times a day and also rapes your sister then yeah that kind of happens

You can't, unless you're a liar or he walk off KO'd your favorite fighter. That's it. Great dude.

You obviously weren't aware of how sick of a man his father was and Mark's upbringing then.
There's even more then that.

Not just his father, it was the entire Samoan culture that was messed up, you should see the movie "once were warriors" to get an idea

You obviously weren't aware of how sick of a man his father was and Mark's upbringing then.
There's even more then that.

I was not.

That said...Who doesn't get spanked by their dad growing up? The sister raping thing is a little extreme...o_O

Just my impression...

I know Mark in Real life man He is deffinately not like that. He lime everyone else has a serious side but he is a gentle giant.

You only have to see him with his or someone elses kids to realise this. He is an ex Bouncer from NZ mate guys like him always have an air of danger but it is controlled.

Love Mark to bits and I don't think even supposed haters actually hate him.

War Hunt gonna put lesnar to sleep !

Normally it is almost impossible to dislike Hunt.
What is different now is that he is fighting Brock Lesnar. There are a lot of new fans in here, that used to watch the WWE. They are always very young, and used to the drama in pro wrestling, where you love Hulk Hogan and hate Andre the Giant. It is not possible to watch a fight without hating one of the guys.

Back