If someone had to pull out of one of the main card fights; who could you see coming in on short not?

BamBamBranham

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Not saying someone will... Everything looking so far... But with how many changes have been made lately, it got me thinking...

For me.....

Jones/Cormier - Glover Teixiera
Lesnar/Hunt - Josh Barnett or Ben Rothwell
Tate/Nunes - Holly Holm
Aldo/Edgar - Max Holloway
Velasquez/Browne - Same as above Rothwell/Barnett or Derrick Lewis or Roy Nelson

What you guys think?

Last edited:
Not saying someone will... Everything looking so far... But with how many changes have been made lately, it got me thinking...

For me.....

Tate/Nunes - Holly Holm
Velasquez/Browne - Same as above Rothwell/Barnett or Derrick Lewis or Roy Nelson

What you guys think?

I think you're too negative bro.

If Hut dropped out: Barnett vs Brock. Barnett would have been a better choice against Brock in the first place because Barnett would talk smack and create drama . Plus his submission skills make for a more intriguing matchup, similar to Mir vs Brock.

I think the UFC didn't make this fight because they want Brock to have a good chance at winning, which he does against Hut.

I don't think they would put Holly in there for the title fight unfortunately; right now since the UFC hates her management, they have her in a high risk, low reward fight against the relatively unknown Schevchenko, which she could lose, and which could also likely be boring and tactical cause neither fighter tends to force the action.

Last edited:

For me.....

Tate/Nunes - Holly Holm

What you guys think?
I really want Max Holloway to fight for the title

I sincerely doubt any big name fighter will step up and fight on <10 days notice, unless their name is comboy cerrone or nate diaz

I sincerely doubt any big name fighter will step up and fight on <10 days notice, unless their name is comboy cerrone or nate diaz
When you have fighters like Cain and Aldo on the card I'm sure the UFC asked a couple of backup fighters to train and stay in shape in case these guys pull out

For me.....

Tate/Nunes - Holly Holm

What you guys think?
I definitely like some of those :) but for HW I prefer JDS fighting lesnar, hunt or browne. not cain, we already know what happens there...

Jones/Cormier - Gustafsson
Lesnar/Hunt - Big Country
Tate/Nunes - Holly Holm
Velasquez/Browne - Derrick Lewis

Back