WMMA weight class POV

CaptOli

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
A friend and I were discussing WMMA weight class since Letourneau/Calderwood happened at 125 lbs and other organization outside the UFC are having 145 weight class since forever...We both agreed that creating a third weight class of 125 lbs womens between 115 and 135 is pointless

What about no more 115 and 135. Only 125 and 145. I think the roster could be better since there is some fighter out there that are having trouble cutting down from 145 to 135 (i.e justino) and I dont see who at 114 currently couldnt fight at 125 because being too small....

plot twist: I've no friend and all of this happened in my head. And yes, i learned what POV mean browsing around on the internet.if you know what i mean

200.gif

POV sucks.

Tried it in Virtual Reality, feels weird...

It's like it's not ur cock and ur not being sucked and you don't get a good angle to see the ass/tits.

WMMA would actually be fun to watch if there were only a 105 and a 155 weight class

A friend and I were discussing WMMA weight class since Letourneau/Calderwood happened at 125 lbs and other organization outside the UFC are having 145 weight class since forever...We both agreed that creating a third weight class of 125 lbs womens between 115 and 135 is pointless

What about no more 115 and 135. Only 125 and 145. I think the roster could be better since there is some fighter out there that are having trouble cutting down from 145 to 135 (i.e justino) and I dont see who at 114 currently couldnt fight at 125 because being too small....

plot twist: I've no friend and all of this happened in my head. And yes, i learned what POV mean browsing around on the internet.if you know what i mean
I agree TS. small women division, big women division. you'll get some hate because that would mean Cyborg UFC champ, and we know she'd probably dominate 145 for years.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
they need to bring the 205 weight class for chicks

midsize_photo4daae2ba62e70341867742.jpg

Back