Conor McGregor training jiu-jitsu. Be Afraid !

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

McGregor is training jiu-jitsu with none other than the school of ADCC winner Marcelo Garcia, one of the best submission grapplers in MMA today. Glad to see the GOAT being very serious about the Nate rematch.

#BeAfraid

Last edited:
We have been afraid......since this was posted a few days ago nerd

I think I've woken up and it's two weeks ago.

Wise choice bringing him in. Conor is probably a black belt now.

That's not Marcelo Garcia. He is a Marcelo Garcia black belt

McGregor is training jiu-jitsu with none other than ADCC winner Marcelo Garcia, one of the best submission grapplers in MMA today. Glad to see the GOAT being very serious about the Nate rematch.

#BeAfraid
So he's just going to relive this everyday then huh?
200.gif

he at least deserves a plastic blackbelt for doing it so quickly!

People improve, you know.
Yes they do, but Conors focus seems to be committed on trying to own a share in the UFC. Idiot should be focus on what got him to the big leagues in the first place.

Yes they do, but Conors focus seems to be committed on trying to own a share in the UFC. Idiot should be focus on what got him to the big leagues in the first place.
Beating up manlets? Fighting 2 week training manlets? Dodging Frankie Edgar?

No matter what, the man is done.....His mystique was shattered and would be absolutely destroyed by Nate Diaz, then by Frankie Edgar.

Be afraid?

If I were Diaz I would "hope" Conor tries to engage me in a grappling match.

That's not Marcelo....

This is:
Marcelo_garcia.jpg

This idiot went from being a plumber to being one of the highest paid people on the planet in a time-span of 5 years.

Here's to hoping McGregor tries to play Jujitsu with Diaz...hahaha!:D

Back