RDA has the demeanor of a cartel hitman. Talks like Tony Montana.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Frankenstein.

And fights like a starved wolf pack.

Dude is a scary fucking beast is what I am saying.

This is the fight I am most looking forward to, people need to give this dude more props.

Never seen a more level headed Brazilian fighter.

I need to keep the BJ nodding url in my copy for these type of threads.

Looks like Frankenstein.

This is the fight I am most looking forward to, people need to give this dude more props.

He's legit.

Looks like Frankenstein.

Someone never heard of that Wanderlei dude

Nah, young Al Pacino be yelling like crazy, RDA much quieter than that

Someone never heard of that Wanderlei dude
Vanderlei has already embarrassed himself to a point of no return.

This Vanderlei that we see today is toothless. Completely different being from the animal that I saw back in the day.

He let McGregor talk shit to him all day everyday and did nothing about it. He and Aldo acted like the biggest pussies I've ever seen, letting McGregor disrespect them repeatedly. I bet there are non fighters that would have gone after McGregor for talking that much shit. No, RDA does not act like a cartel hitman. If he did, McGregor would have turned up missing by now.

Dude is definitely one of the most violent fighters MMA has ever had. He's just murder death kill from the moment the bell dings trying to destroy his opponent.

He let McGregor talk shit to him all day everyday and did nothing about it. He and Aldo acted like the biggest pussies I've ever seen, letting McGregor disrespect them repeatedly. I bet there are non fighters that would have gone after McGregor for talking that much shit. No, RDA does not act like a cartel hitman. If he did, McGregor would have turned up missing by now.

That works for Aldo, but RDA just laughed at Conor like he was a child. Conors comments didn't upset him or rattle him, because he's a grown man that doesn't give a fuck. You would of seen his answer in the cage, he would of given Conor one of the worst beatdowns we've ever seen.

Vanderlei has already embarrassed himself to a point of no return.

This Vanderlei that we see today is toothless. Completely different being from the animal that I saw back in the day.
Let's see what RDA looks like in a decade or so.

That works for Aldo, but RDA just laughed at Conor like he was a child. Conors comments didn't upset him or rattle him, because he's a grown man that doesn't give a fuck. You would of seen his answer in the cage, he would of given Conor one of the worst beatdowns we've ever seen.
Nate Diaz gave Conor an ass whooping but Conor is still talking.

If it had been RDA who gave the ass whooping, Conor would of quietly went back down to Featherweight like a beaten dog and that would of been the end of it.

He let McGregor talk shit to him all day everyday and did nothing about it. He and Aldo acted like the biggest pussies I've ever seen, letting McGregor disrespect them repeatedly.

Real fighters respond with their fists and let their fandom do the shit talking.

Your thread title made me wonder if anyone's used "Sicario" as an MMA nickname.

If no one's using it, I call dibs!

Even Verdum said he was going to slap the shit out of McGregor if he started popping off around him.

Giant slapping a manlet isn't alpha in the least, seeing how there isn't even a decent chance of him responding to it successfully. Real men go after challenges and ignore dogs that bark along the way.

Hes on his way to LW GOAT. There isnt a clear consensus on who it is now, Frankie, Gomi, BJ, Benson, RDA, Gilbert, Aoki, Pettis. Eddie isnt far off specially if he beats RDA

If RDA beats Eddie and avenges the loss against Khabib hed have made a damn strong case. Really at this point, Khabib is the only thing holding him back from clear LW GOAT status. He has to get that loss back or ppl will always say Khabib was better.

GSot
Cerronex2
Benson
Nate
Pettis

all top 10 wins, and Cerrone was #2 the 2nd time. Pettis was the best LW in the world. Benson was top 3.

Dunham and Bocek were solid top 20 wins too considering how deep LW is.

Back