Now, will ring rust be a factor for DC?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I gave DC an OK chance of beating Bones back at 197 due to Bones octagon rust.

Now, DC is the one with the rust.

As a DC fan, should i skip the main event at UFC 200?

No becuz DC is made of stainless steel.

It doesn`t fucking matter, Jones by DEC.

I'm sure he'll be more prepared for this fight than any other fight he's ever had. Now knowing what it takes to defend the belt, and going against the only guy who beat him, I don't see ring rust being an issue. He's never been afraid of the limelight and he's never shown any lack of preparation.

That being said, I'd give him a 40% chance of beating Jones. But I'm still rooting for him.

what happened with the news that he fucked up his knee at a wrestling event? was that discredited?

what happened with the news that he fucked up his knee at a wrestling event? was that discredited?
No he admitted it himself on the MMA Hour, his knee was ruined - he decided against surgery until after this fight.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were DC, its not like Jones is the type of fighter to target a knee injury.

I gave DC an OK chance of beating Bones back at 197 due to Bones octagon rust.

Now, DC is the one with the rust.

As a DC fan, should i skip the main event at UFC 200?

Yes DC will have ring rust and yes you should skip the main event. This is what you should do the second Hunt vs. Lesnar concludes:

giphy.gif

Why would you skip you own favourite fighters fight???

DC won't let you down dude. He may lose again but it'll be another close fight I reckon

Back