Will Northcutt ever achieve greatness?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys think: Does Sage have what it takes to become a legend?

CTpocNOVAAAw_nO.jpg:large

His abs are great. His flips are great. And he's only 19.

He has the potential & he's young so why not

Is that a pancrase hoodie?

Pretty og.

It all depends on who he becomes mentally. Hes got the physical gifts. But if his mind developes negativity and self doubt all the physical attributes in the world wont matter.

Probably not but the kid is 19. I just hope he doesn't have a bunch of KO losses and retires at 26.

Yes Mr Cereser Sir I sure hope I do! But I'm also just glad to be here!! Golly Gee Willikers I'M ONLY 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably not but the kid is 19. I just hope he doesn't have a bunch of KO losses and retires at 26.
Starting in the biggest org at such a young age and being pushed as a potential star, your comment seems most likely imho

Nope. Bryan Barberena, on the other hand, proved he's legit in the Warlley Alves fight.

giphy.gif

well he's 13 years old, better make grand sweeping statements on him

It all depends on who he becomes mentally. Hes got the physical gifts. But if his mind developes negativity and self doubt all the physical attributes in the world wont matter.

Yes he must maintain his positive attitude. That is key to his success.

He has time on his side. The sky's the limit for him.

As long as he is 19 he won't.

No I dont see him ever becoming a great. Id be pretty surprised to see him be a consistent top 10 fighter. Who the fuck knows where he'll be in terms of development in 10 years though. He has a long ways to go mentally.

Yep TS, he will be legend... He could win the UCC, the Ultimate Chin Championship, even against Faber / Bigfoot. This kid's awesome.

Back