Nunes winning the belt would seriously hurt WMMA.

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Goodbye to all the big rematches between Rousey, Holm and Tate. It'd be a nightmare for the UFC and WMMA. Nunes would probably draw worse than Aldo and Barao, is such a thing even possible?

WAR NUNES, the hero we need.
image_crop.php

It's WMMA. It can't be seriously hurt lol

There's still a superfight with Mighty Mouse if she wins.

I would say it would be hurt, not because of the reasons you listed, but because the marquee division would have a champ who sucks past Rd 1.

It's not exactly like it's going to thrive with Tate as champion, most people know her being second best to Rousey, it was always going to go downhill as soon as Rousey lost, Nunes is too dumb and and not athletic enough to win the title anyway.

I dont see why the rematches wouldnt be possible. Its not those 3 will never have a non title fight again.

It's not exactly like it's going to thrive with Tate as champion

Tate-Rousey 3 is a gold mine for the UFC, it could be the biggest WMMA fight ever depending on how good the trash talking is. There will never be a bigger rivalry than those 2 in WMMA.

Amanda Nunes winning would mean that douche Vegas Dave will lose a mil, which would be hilarious @NightwingBJJ

Tate-Rousey 3 is a gold mine for the UFC, it could be the biggest WMMA fight ever depending on how good the trash talking is. There will never be a bigger rivalry than those 2 in WMMA.
Holm vs. Rousey II & Cyborg vs. Rousey would be bigger fights because Rousey actually has a good chance of losing, nobody wants to see a fight that has already happened twice and wasn't competitive either time, just because they were the first high profile rivalry in WMMA that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best rivalry, they're about as much of a rivalry as a boot to an ant.

OR, like happened at LHW, all these one-time champions will serve as marketable and respectable contenders against the next dominant champion, like Jones beating Machida, Jackson, Rashad, etc. Beating them would create an aura around a champion.

I'd love to see Amanda win. I wouldn't bet on it but if she wins it would be a finish in a big fight. So that would help

I, for one, do not give a shit about seeing Meisha/Ronda III or Holly/Tate II. I am interested in seeing how Nunes/Rousey would go. There's a lot of people on here not giving Nunes enough credit. If she can sort out her cardio issues she'll be a force.

Goodbye to all the big rematches between Rousey, Holm and Tate. It'd be a nightmare for the UFC and WMMA. Nunes would probably draw worse than Aldo and Barao, is such a thing even possible?

image_crop.php
What? Aldo sells even before mcgregor, hes huge in Brazil the crowd screams "Alllldooooo-Allldooooo"

BTW, this should be an action packed fight. Tate couldn't bring it against Holm for fear of getting Rouseyed. But when her opponent brings it, Tate matches their energy. Nunes tends to go in guns blazing, so there will likely be fireworks.

She looks pretty masculine. So wouldn't count as WMMA.

image_crop.php
1.) WMMA sucks.
2.) Nunes will TKO Miesha.

Back