What is your unexpected result at 200?

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
There's so many story-lines; what are some of your "under the radar thing's that may play-out during UFC 200?
I'm thinking Tate and Nunes outcome could be big for the woman's BW division for years to come.

Nunes shocks miesha though I hope not. Hunt kimuras Brock.

Dillashaw/Assuncao 2 winner gets the next title shot at 135.

All the other MMA fans that I personally know are acting as if DC has zero chance against Jones which boggles my mind. I can't believe the hype is that effective. The first fight was not a blowout although it was a clear win for Jones. It wasn't a domination or anything of that sort... And he's going to be coming in quite rusty.

I just think DC pulls out a decision here.

Edit: removed a brainfart sort of comment I made about Jones' fighting schedule recently compared to DC's.

Last edited:
There have been so many sweet upsets in the past year that I'm extra excited for this event. Imagine any crazy shit happening, chances are some of it probably will. Edgar KTFOing Jose, Browne KOing Cain, DC KOing Jones.... Fuck man, I can't wait

All the other MMA fans that I personally know are acting as if DC has zero chance against Jones which boggles my mind. I can't believe the hyperbole is that effective. The first fight was not a blowout although it was a clear win for Jones. It wasn't a domination or anything of that sort... And he's going to be coming in quite rusty, not having fought in a year and a half whereas DC hasn't fought in less than a year...

I agree with most of this, do you believe jones was sandbagging against OSP? If he wasn't then we have a fight

I agree with most of this, do you believe jones was sandbagging against OSP? If he wasn't then we have a fight

I don't believe he was. I think there were a lot of factors in that fight. He had to adjust to a different opponent last minute, he was undoubtedly rusty, I think his mother was having health problems the week of the fight or something like that? The pressure of making a good comeback against a guy he's supposed to beat.. Just a lot of factors.

I definitely am intrigued to see how he looks against someone of DC's caliber coming off a performance like the one versus OSP.

Brown KOs Cain.
Not likely, but I've been feeling that upset since the fight was announced.

All the other MMA fans that I personally know are acting as if DC has zero chance against Jones which boggles my mind. I can't believe the hype is that effective. The first fight was not a blowout although it was a clear win for Jones. It wasn't a domination or anything of that sort... And he's going to be coming in quite rusty, not having fought in a year and a half whereas DC hasn't fought in less than a year...

Jones fought like a month ago...

DC winning. DC has been getting more used to 205 and 5 round fights. He's been getting more experience. He's been improving. While Jones has been doing coke and fucking up. Jones at the age where drug use takes more of an effect on you physically. He looked pretty mediocre against OSP. I mean he couldn't even take OSP down until short notice OSP gassed and got his arm broke, then still couldn't finish him.

And I think its possible BJM not allowing him to put his fingers in Cormiers face and possibly taking a point could effect the fight as well.

Think Cormier wins a close one.

All the other MMA fans that I personally know are acting as if DC has zero chance against Jones which boggles my mind. I can't believe the hype is that effective. The first fight was not a blowout although it was a clear win for Jones. It wasn't a domination or anything of that sort... And he's going to be coming in quite rusty, not having fought in a year and a half whereas DC hasn't fought in less than a year...

I hear you! I really think it's a lot closer than what odds , media and fans are saying. I can't wait to see how it plays ot. That whole card is crazy!!

I feel the same way. The Jon Jones who fought OSP better have improved or DC gonna get the 50-45 UD.

Tate vs. Nunes is a squash match that was made to keep Tate busy because the UFC thought Rousey would be ready for UFC 205.

Browne beats Cain down hard
It's one of those fights where you can see something like that happen, just the way we seen Cain before.. But It definitely would be a shock if Browne handles Cain .

Tate vs. Nunes is a squash match that was made to keep Tate busy because the UFC thought Rousey would be ready for UFC 205.
A squash match lmao.Go watch some Nunes fights before talking such garbage

I think Nunes vs Meisha will be a dog fight of wills.

I think Browne hurts Cain maybe even finishes him.

I think Aldo quiets the people saying he is done by haulting the amazing Edgar.

I think Lauzon vs Diego has been under the radar a bit but will be violent as fuck.

Johny vs Gastelum might be a quick one based on Johny wanting to get a solid finish over a less experienced fighter.

I wouldnt be suprised if Raphael upsets TJ in another violent close fight.

I have an eery feeling about DC vs Jones. Think Jones might be a bit off his game as of late.

Hope to see the best version of Jones we have ever seen.

Back