Fight Network just replayed Lawler/Condit...

Turf Skirmish

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What a fuckin' robbery! I never saw it before but had read all the comments. What a shame.

Close fight overall, but I would have given it to The Natural Born Killer.

You don't think the comments influenced you?
Absolutely not, because I had the sound off.

Edit: but I understand why you could say that.

Double edit: Oh, I thought you meant commentary. I forgot what I wrote. No, I don't necessarily put that much stock in what SD says. I'm pretty confident in what I saw

It was close. I had Condit winning it too, but I don't consider it a robbery.

It was a close fight, 3rd was the deciding one and it could've gone either way since while Carlos landed more volume, Robbie landed the more powerful shots and was more accurate.

Carlos won it. But he took the bad decision better than most and didn't lose any fans over it.

Huge Condit fan but he didn't win the fight... Great fight though...

I don't think it was a robbery, more like 'Ohhhh, Ok, they scored it that way, that's cool'. Judges like Lawler because he tries to end fights. Condit is skilled and flashy but a lot of what he was throwing missed or didn't do any damage.

Conduit the uncrowned champ.

the fight network is the shit. especially after they officially partnered with the UFC. they play past events all the time.

Biggest robbery of 2016, Robert Brawler gets a pass because of his fan friendly style, he's one of the worst champions in the history of the UFC, gifted the title then needed a robbery from the judges to keep it.

I don't think it was a robbery, more like 'Ohhhh, Ok, they scored it that way, that's cool'. Judges like Lawler because he tries to end fights. Condit is skilled and flashy but a lot of what he was throwing missed or didn't do any damage.
OK,robbery is a little strong, but I thought Condit dominated.

Love your av! Takes me back.

Back