So Where Are All the UFC 200 Media Events?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wait i thought the ufc removed conor from the card because he didn't wanna do all of the ufc media shit yet since he was removed there has been barely any pressers..wut? is there some fuckery going on?

Connie ducked Nate. That's why he was absent. Is normal.

There has been a media conference call for the TUF finale (Joanna and Claudia) and a media conference call for RDA-Alvarez and Edgar-Aldo.

There will be a presser for Nate and Conor 1 week from now I believe. No word on a pre fight UFC 200 presser though.

Maybe I'm alone, but I have not seen ANYTHING promoting this card. Literally.

Jones has been on some interviews...cormier, too...nothing conor level tho

brock lesnar is farming

wait i thought the ufc removed conor from the card because he didn't wanna do all of the ufc media shit yet since he was removed there has been barely any pressers..wut? is there some fuckery going on?

No one cares about any of the other fighters bar conor.

UFC 200 Media call tomorrow at 5pm EST

The more the merrier. More Meisha exposure is always nice. And now thats she champion shes become a complete smoke show 3000.

Wasn't there supposed to be a commercial with all the fighters that cost millions to produce?

They really gotta start pushing this card much much more imo

Maybe they have been too busy selling the UFC. And why promote a product you won't own next month? I just sold my house. You won't see me out there mowing the lawn.

No one cares about any of the other fighters bar conor.
Exactly this.

Who wants to hear "i respect my opponent. May the better man win. My opponent is well rounded" - literally everyone says this boring shit except bones vs. DC.

F*ck that. Those press conferences put people to sleep and hardly anyone watches.

The media probably said they aint going so the UFC cancelled them.

I'm hanging out for the 202 media work...gon be good!

There has been a media conference call for the TUF finale (Joanna and Claudia) and a media conference call for RDA-Alvarez and Edgar-Aldo.
There will be a presser for Nate and Conor 1 week from now I believe. No word on a pre fight UFC 200 presser though.

Wednesday, July 06
  1. 8:00PM GMT
    Press Conference
    Live UFC 200 Pre-fight Press Conference
Thursday, July 07
  1. 5:00PM GMT
    Open Workouts
    Live UFC 200 Open Workouts
  2. 8:00PM GMT
    Press Conference
    Live UFC 202 Pre-fight Press Conferenc
Also in around 17 hours from now:
UFC 200 Media call with Brock, Jones, Mark, DC.

UFC spent all its money negotiating w/ Conor, paying Lesnar, and wine and dining Chinese buyers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back