Here is why Conor beats Nate in the rematch

Coughman

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
If you look at their first fight, the deciding factor was Nate's reach and nothing has changed since then. Nate spars with professional boxers and some of the best mma ground grapplers in the world. So Conor, who loves to pick apart smaller foes on the feet, is fighting an uphill battle. When two opponents are at such a high level, all it takes is the little advantages to set one fighter over the other. Couple that with Diaz's granite chin, his world class boxing and jiu jitzu, I just don't see how Diaz wins the rematch.

The end result, Conor by 1st round brutal KO (probably a spinning wheel kick), and getting his hand raised in the end.

WellmadeMadHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

WAR CONNOR!

Conor has a legit chance at beating nate, but not by ko

absolute shit tier bait

Didn't even make it funny at least. Don't post ever again.

Conor should spy on the diaz camp and organize a gangbang on nates whore to up the mental warfare

If you look at their first fight, the deciding factor was Nate's reach and nothing has changed since then. Nate spars with professional boxers and some of the best mma ground grapplers in the world. So Conor, who loves to pick apart smaller foes on the feet, is fighting an uphill battle. When two opponents are at such a high level, all it takes is the little advantages to set one fighter over the other. Couple that with Diaz's granite chin, his world class boxing and jiu jitzu, I just don't see how Diaz wins the rematch.

The end result, Conor by 1st round brutal KO (probably a spinning wheel kick), and getting his hand raised in the end.

WellmadeMadHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

WAR CONNOR!
at least your avatar is a dude choking on an invisible cock

You're trying to roll with Sherdog with a UG belt. You're out of your element, loser.

absolute shit tier bait

Didn't even make it funny at least. Don't post ever again.
Why do you think it's bait? Nate has no chance, Conor is not the kind of fighter to get beat twice

well this happened last time. so i wont rule it out again.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Back