Fedor in the UFC should rematch Bigfoot

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor can redeem himself by beating Bigfoot, a fighter even more shot than him.

Of course, if Fedor loses then that definitely shuts the door on his career as a serious fighter.

They could literally promote it as can vs can

Bigfoot finished him. Fucking lol.

I'd actually pick Fedor this time around. I think a gust of wind knocks out Bigfoot at this point.

Good matchup actually. Bigfoot tends to fall over to a breeze of wind nowadays

Okay but they should both be allowed to wear helmets

Its not like we're paying by the hour here

Bigfoot finished him. Fucking lol.

Bigfoot finished Overeem, Browne, almost finished Hunt, and beat Arlovski also when he was actually good.

Now his chin is shot and he doesn't even pull the trigger anymore.

Still...Fedor should fight guys his own size nowadays (LHWs and MWs)

Also...a doctor stopping the fight in between rounds because of a swollen eye is a finish but it isn't as definitive as a KO or sub. In that particular fight it was anticlimactic because everyone was geared up for round 3.

Last edited:
I like it, but he's holding out for a Tim Sylvia rematch.

Would be a good idea. Then he should fight Hendo. If he manages to win them both let him fight werdum

I'd rather he fight Arlovski. A win vs AA opens up more interesting possibilities than a win vs Bigfoot does. A loss vs either makes him pretty much irrelevant.

And at least if Arlovski wins, fans can feel the UFC rewarded his years of service by giving him the chance to avenge a devastating KO loss.

Fedor can redeem himself by beating Bigfoot, a fighter even more shot than him.

Of course, if Fedor loses then that definitely shuts the door on his career as a serious fighter.

He almost got ktfo by a can. He ducked Reem 2x according to Reem. Dodged ufc his entire career. 3 fight losing streak all stoppages. Ktfo by a mw. Can crushing far too much after pride for any top fighter.

Fedor who? Fight somebody ranked then talk ufc. I can see a straw weight fighter stopping him at this point.

Bigfoot finished Overeem, Browne, almost finished Hunt, and beat Arlovski also when he was actually good.

Also...a doctor stopping the fight in between rounds because of a swollen eye is a finish but it isn't as definitive as a KO or sub. In that particular fight it was anticlimactic because everyone was geared up for round 3.
Implying bigfoot wouldn't have finished him w/o the doctor stoppage

Mang don't bother casting pearls to retards... Look he even has a conor av. That says it all lol

Both guys can't handle a rain drop touching their cheek without getting rocked. This will end inside of 45 seconds one way or the other.

He almost got ktfo by a can. He ducked Reem 2x according to Reem. Dodged ufc his entire career. 3 fight losing streak all stoppages. Ktfo by a mw. Can crushing far too much after pride for any top fighter.

Fedor who? Fight somebody ranked then talk ufc. I can see a straw weight fighter stopping him at this point.
Dude you need to chill out
Lol ufc tard fedor is the man

And yeah i think bigfoot still takes this fight sadly
Too much leverage and bulk on his side

After Pride he KO'D AA, Stopped Tim sylvia, who had just been UFC HW CHAMPS, get your facts straight and get your head out the sand moron.

Back