What if diaz beats conor again

muaymilk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has been candid about his inability to forget that loss, and has become obsessed with the rematch. He can't stand the thought of never avenging that loss.

If he loses again, we all know his superstar status and draw is down the drain.

But what about his career as a whole? I find it hard to believe that someone with his attitude and having the world by the balls would ever have anywhere near the same confidence after losing to nate again. Because he can beat aldo again, Frankie, anybody really - but his legacy will always be scarred by an only decent lw and an absolutely mediocre ww.

Elvis let himself slip into his own demise because he couldnt stand no longer being the coolest thing going on, does conors career and legacy suffer the same fate from people saying "he was a great fighter, but diaz...." will his star burn out as quickly as it ignited because he will no longer being on top of the world?

I don't wanna be that guy, but mate, seriously, the exact same question has been discussed every single day for the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
inb4 "he'll retire"

Conor barely exist as it is.

He'll probably hang himself. Nobody gives a fuck about Conor.

They'll just give him another pointless and undeserved rematch.

They'll do it again and again until he finally wins, and then they'll pretend that the hype was real all along.

He'll still be 145 champ so there's fights to make there. I don't think he'll disappear Rousey style.

His best bet if he loses will be to drop back to FW and try to reinvent himself there. At least he will still be a champ and he can pass the other losses off as being due to fighting much bigger guys.

The casuals will buy that.

He retired and gave us that "thanks for the money I'm the king of mma" nonsense after the first loss... I suspect similar if he loses again.

Conor barely exist as it is.

He'll probably hang himself. Nobody gives a fuck about Conor.

LMAO we'll see when 202 out does 200 if he "barley exists"

You're an idiot if you dont like his fights. Tune out the man-opera shit you children are addicted to and even Nate Diaz respects him as a fighter.

He maybe wont be able to sell a PPV after 4 loss in a row.

He still have the 145 title,but he'll be just another champ, not in the same category that JBJ,GSP,AS,Fedor,etc,etc

I wish i have the free time like some of you and go back and check your history. Most sound like bandwagon jumpers. I posted my Nate slip when that was unpopular. will bet nate again. And will watch the fight and so will you.

Conor is not some trophy child like R3 that has been raised since birth to be a "world champion"... monumental difference

Winning that fight means a lot of things for Conor. He can continue doing his thing, he will have even more fans and people watching his fights, he can fight for the LW title, or some boxing match, anything really.

Losing, however, I would say that would everything done for Conor. He will lose his two biggest things, which is how confident he is and I also think most will not be interested in his fights from now.

I just wish people weren't so hung up on elevating Nate to some god like status, even though he'll only be 20-10 if he wins, just to spite McGregor fans, and vice versa.

It's sad people can't just enjoy a good fight for what it is, like the first one, without it meaning they have some sort of digital bragging rights involved that they literally have nothing to do with. Literally zero. Sad really.

Don't ever mention the king Elvis and this fraud in the same sentence.

Well after the 1st loss there was about 70% less Conor fans on here, they all disappeared, never to be see again. so with a 2nd loss I think we will be closer to 100% on sherdog..

I don't give a fuck who wins and neither should you. The first fight was exciting as fuck and I'm hoping the second is the same. They are both great fighters that dumbfuck haterd try to constantly discredit. Who cares what happens after....enjoy the goddamn moment.

Back