Jacare: "Dan Henderson just beat a dwarf coming from doping that fought at WW...

No, Hendo gets TS. Conor vs Nate for money and promotion is ridiculous, but Hendo can. MURICA!!!

...Theres no chance Hendo fights for the belt. This is a big joke!"

He even says Anderson is another guy with no chance to challenge for the belt now.

Sugest you guys try to translate this interview that Globo.com Combate did with Jacare. Guy is on fire:
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...s-de-palhacada-e-espeta-anderson-e-hendo.html
and he just beat a deflated Vitor, that could probably make WW nowadays. lets not forget the fight before that he lost to Yoel

lol Jacare just beat Vitor who giftwrapped him a takedown

and he just beat a deflated Vitor, that could probably make WW nowadays. lets not forget the fight before that he lost to Yoel
Romero?
The guy who"doesn't know"what he is taking?
Nah put forgay jesus in the row

You're not exactly coming off a sub over Thor Jacare, but I agree.

Loved the KO, Hendo had a great career, but the guy should be about as close to a title shot as I am.

I don't like Weidman of Rockhold and am only appreciating Bisping because he righted the karmic universe with his KO of Rockhold. If I don't get to see Silva reclaim his title in time-traveler like, highlight reel fashion, just give it to Jacare.

Let Yoel take on Rockhold to settle the next shot.

Hendo is 3-6 in his last 9 & the fight with Yoel should've been a draw. Plus you talk shit about jacare smashing a deflated vitor but deflated vitor ko'd dan in the first round.

Jacare is right. And the fact Vitor is but a shadow of TRT Vitor doesn't negate the fact that Jacare is a monster. He must be a prick or something off camera because I can't figure for the life of me why he never gets a title shot. His improved stand up game makes the best ground game in the business even more awesome. Imagine a Maia with legit striking. That's what Jacare is. I don't particularly like him but he's the best in his division by a fair margin right now.

Nah it'll be fitting for Mike to end Hendo's career

The demand is there from both sides and the fans

Rest up Jacare, your time will come

& before that, that very same vitor ko'd dan in the first round.

That's nice. Still doesn't mean Jacare is in a position to devalue someones last win when Vitor looked like complete shit and inexplicably pulled guard.

Okay I would find it hilarious now if they announce Bisping vs Henderson 2 and would love too see all the fighters reactions :D The butthurt is strong with this one.

Jacare and Aldo are underrated comedians. Both are funny as shit in that blunt/straightforward way. Calling Hector a dwarf lol

sorry but.. no... just no.
dwarfs have an unmenacing look, with those beards they resamble a lovely grandpa, or that guy on the Coca Cola Christmas' posters while Lombard looks like a cave troll, a cave troll with a severe case of nanism.

Hendo is 3-6 in his last 9 & the fight with Yoel should've been a draw. Plus you talk shit about jacare smashing a deflated vitor but deflated vitor ko'd dan in the first round.
yeah Im not defending Dan "gatekeeper" Henderson at all, Im just stating that Jacare is hardly deserving himself

i know its not fair at all, but i want to see hendo/left hook larry 2

im even more conflicted because im a jacare fan

Back