Is Bisping the most called out champion of all time?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hendo
Anderson
Jacare
Luke
Chris The Wide
GSP

Less than 1 month of being champ

Probably. No one takes him seriously. If he can defend his beltch against Jacare, Weidman, or Rockhold in his next fight I think people will give him more credit.

its not surprising, throughout his career he's been the most called out fighter in the UFC's history

Just another one in the long line of proofs that he is already the GOAT.

I like how some of these fighters are buttmad that Bisping is trying to get an "easy" fight against Hendo, yet everyone is lining up around the block for what they presume to be an easy fight in Bisping

Hope Bisping flatlines the shit out of Weidman especially

yeah even sherdoggers have been calling him out thinking they can beat him :p

I guess they didn't notice how salty Bisping can make you feel for calling him out and losing to him.

Nope. Conor. Everyone for multiple reasons wants a piece of him. From BW like TJ to HW like Werdum. They all want a pint of Irish blood.

All throughout his career he's been (wrongly) perceived by fans and other fighters as an easy fight. On top of that he's a big name and ALWAYS generates interest no matter the opponent. I've probably lost count of the amount of fighters that called him out only to lose in a pretty one sided fashion.

Well ofcourse. He's the guy to beat. It's not like they can do a gender change and take it away from Miesha Tate, so they'll have to go for Bisping.

More like, most called out fighter, which didn't change after he became champ.

Here's an article from years ago pointing this phenomenon out http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/why-so...hael-bisping-and-why-it-often-doesnt-end-well.

"Bisping might outbox you, and he might even outwrestle you, but he probably won’t obliterate you the way an Anderson Silva or a Vitor Belfort might. (Although, as Alan Belcher would probably be quick to point out, he might)"

hey, he finally beat someone in the top 10. took him awhile, but there ya go.

I hope he defends the belt against all those sniveling cunts that can't get past the fact that he is the GOAT! Seriously though, I hope he goes on a tear and retires on top.

Ahahahha, so true. He's chum in the water and all the sharks are circling. Everyone thinks he's easy money. Course rockhold thought the same thing.

Back