10 days to go..can't wait!

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this maybe is the best card ever on paper. Actually the whole weekend will be a festival for us. And strangely enough all the fights kept together so far, except one and that got changed to a better fight.

Either way I hope the just bleed God appreciates all our sacrifices next week and bless us with beautiful violence.

Still a full workweek to go :(

c15b72bf74f4a9e733c03cbad0647e83.png

@Voyageur

8 days until the real event..... the 202 presser :)

this maybe is the best card ever on paper. Actually the whole weekend will be a festival for us. And strangely enough all the fights kept together so far, except one and that got changed to a better fight.

Either way I hope the just bleed God appreciates all our sacrifices next week and bless us with beautiful violence.

Not sure if this is best card on paper BUT:
THIS was a stacked card in 2003
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_Final_Conflict_2003

202 is in 10 days? Way sooner than I thought. Conor is going to rough up that urban youth trouble maker Nick Diaz!

Last edited:
3dAwgFBn-600x400.gif

And more importantly its 10 days to go for the return of Brock Lesnar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back