Do people really think rumble stands a chance against Jones?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rumble has insane power but all he has is 1 round full of haymakers. He is as one dimensional as you get in the top 10 and it's going to take a hell of a lot more than that to top Jones.

In his fight for the vacant belt against DC his corner had to beg him not to give up before actually giving up and giving DC his neck. that lack of heart doesn't beat the GOAT.

He could KO him in the first or first half of the second. Beyond that, no.

lol of course he stands a chance. The dude is one of the hardest hitters in mma. Even if it is just 1 round, all it takes is one shot.

I think Rumble would hurt Jones badly.

Rumble is a much better kickboxer than Jon.

He definitely has a chance.

I think he has a chance in the same way Vitor has a chance against almost anybody.

But that's not saying much.

I think that Jones is a much better fighter, overall. But you'd be a fool to discount the power that Rumble brings: it gives a chance against anyone.

Probably a one in five chance of winning.

No. Jones will gladly take a couple of points by getting some good deep eye pokes on both of Rumbles eyes.

Yes, Jones is hit-able and Rumble can easily deposit him on the moon.

Also, the last two people who eye gouged Rumble got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Anyone that hits that hard has a chance. But it's still unlikely.
Jones will be able to avoid his shots and tire him out.

Jones couldn't put away OSP. Jones better not play around with Rumble. So when is this fight anyway.....

You would have to be awfully stupid to think Rumble has no chance.

A puncher's chance is code for not much of a chance at all

But yeah - Rumble can finish anybody in the first couple of rounds

I think Jones would come in with a smart gameplan, avoid him while throwing his signature oblique kicks for the first round, then go to work around the end of the second.

Do people really think Bisping has a chance against Rockhold?

Do people really think Miocic has a chance against Werdum?

That's a really dumb fucking question to ask if you've watched the sport for more than a year. Yes, when you hit really hard and have 4 oz. gloves, there's always a chance to win.

That's not even including the fact that Rumble is easily one of the hardest hitting guys in the sport.

When I mean chance I mean favored to beat him...fuck Miesha Tate has a fucking "chance" to beat jones for Christ sake.

Back