Are we still on the Jones eye poke every fighter wagon?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are jones hater still grasping at this straw? Is this what makes you feel better about the fact that Jones keeps winning and is better than everyone else?

I love how everytime Jones hand touches his opponents face it's an eye poke, attempted eye poke or rake of the eyes lol. Every fighter jones has beaten has said nothing about eyebpoke as being a reason why and all have admitted to Jones being the better fighter that night but the haters...EYE POKES!

Er... isnt his objection to BJM basically an admission that he does actively like to use eyepokes though????

wait, a bad thread made by @Imalive ? I'm shocked.

Jones' eyepokes are a fucking disgrace to this sport. I'm glad it's only a minority of sherdoggers actually defending him.

wait, a bad thread made by @Imalive ? I'm shocked.

Jones' eyepokes are a fucking disgrace to this sport. I'm glad it's only a minority of sherdoggers actually defending him.
And it's only haters bitching about it. His opponents don't even complain.

I don't take anyone seriously that vociferously claims Jones purposely eyepokes, or 'only wins because of them.' It's just part of Sherdog idiot lore at this point.

And it's only haters bitching about it. His opponents don't even complain.
if I was the only person in the planet complaining about it, it wouldn't make a difference as to his eyepokes being disgraceful.

Jon Poke-Eye-Mon Jones

Boink! Boink! Boink!

7V2ArKq.gif

Would you prefer us to talk about hyper leg extension techniques instead?

Back