Yahoo! "Ex-WWE Superstar eyes title shot soon"

carlosdanger76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Well,HUGE if true!!!
CmIUcUvXIAAQkRm.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/c...to-say-i-dont-get-a-title-shot-014340111.html

To be fair, I'd really enjoy watching CM Punk vs Robbie Lawler.

He'll be eyeing a UFC title shot from his couch for $49.99.

Lol, he will walk through Gall and get Bisping next!

Good to see WWE finaly getting some attention from serious media.

I mean now we know why his first fight is taking so long! Hes been beating champs in training and has just been waiting for his time to strike! WAR CM!!!!

Money trumps legitimacy. If it has the potential to sell well it will happen. They'll find a way to hype it and make it seem reasonable just like they do any of their undeserved challenges.

I'm on the CM Punk retro low rider bicycle of doom.

Hop in guys! Lot's of room in the basket!

Cm Punk had the same of odds of becomin ufc champion this year as Fedor did. (+1000)

Currently undefeated, so its possible. if it sells it will be done, thats how UFC is in this era

CLICKBAIT
That is not what he said lol

Fuck Yahoo. They always use that misleading bullshit angle. They also spoil shows "YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHICH FAN FAVORITE CHARACTER DIES IN TODAY'S EPISODE" (Picture of the character is displayed with the headline even before you click)

Unfortunately it's not too far off from the truth around the UFC matchmaking procedures......

I can see him getting a title shot with only 2-3 wins.... Dana will/can sell anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back