"It won't teach anything, the past is behind." Aldo talks about his loss, when preparing for Edgar

GHe-

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"It's totally different, one has nothing to do with the other, it won't teach anything, the past is behind. I look for the next opponent, we studied and we're doing everything focused on him. That loss is part of my past, I'm thinking about Edgar, I'm not looking for the past, I put a stone on it. I always look to walk forward.", said Aldo in conference call with the press this Tuesday, 28.

"My biggest motivation is the belt, I only think about it. It doesn't care who's the opponent, what motivates me is taking the belt back."

Source: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...nao-vai-ensinar-nada-para-luta-com-edgar.html

Well, I don't like this attitude of "erasing" the fight and not learning nothing from it.

That was a horrible performance, and that's why he got KO'd in 13 seconds.

He better learn something from it, or it will be a tough path to the crown.

well hopefully he keeps his hands up this fight.

Just take the ronda route and act like you never lost

13 seconds. It's not fair to say it was a "horrible performance" imo.

Well first of all it wasn't a loss. It wasnt a fight so how can you learn from something that never happened?

Horrible performance? There was almost no performance.
That was amateurish to go and punch McGregor with guards down, no set-ups, just his will.

Serious? That was really sad to see.

What's happening to Aldo? The guy seems to have lost his mental edge since the KO. I hope he rebounds and finds his confidence again. Edgar is one tough SOB, Aldo has his work cut out for him.

I hope he at least learned not to run in on a counter puncher like that again. Rooting for Aldo to come back strong though.

Hes-right-you.jpg

I thought Edgar won the first fight, I think he'll take this one.

That was amateurish to go and punch McGregor with guards down, no set-ups, just his will.

Serious? That was really sad to see.

It'd be like Stephen Curry missing two three pointers and then spraining his ankle. Doesn't make anyone "horrible".

Because we all know that not learning from mistakes is the path to greatness....

When I remember the aldo- mcgregor:
200w.gif

What a loser this little brazilian.

It'd be like Stephen Curry missing two three pointers and then spraining his ankle. Doesn't make anyone "horrible".
His PERFORMANCE was horrible. How's that performance good, sir?

Back