Daniel Cormier tells Jon Jones to 'nut up' about John McCarthy reffing their UFC 200 bout

Uhh... DC complained about the ref before he pulled out of their last fight.

Inbefore Jones kicks DC in the nuts mid fight instead of eye poking

i hope they put some guy that is really strict about eye pokes

Fucking hilarious..

"Cormier is not without his own referee issues. In the lead up to their intended fight at UFC 197, Cormier filed an official complaint seeking to have Herb Dean removed as the referee from their bout. Dean refereed their first fight and Cormier was displeased with Dean allowing Jones to spend so much time clinching Cormier against the fence in the 5th round. However, Cormier says he has gotten past that and that Jones will have to as well."

cormier was complaining that herb let jones hold him.Maybe Jones should pull out so he doesnt have big john as the ref

I think it's (in Jones' world, at least) a former police officer in the ring with a former criminal, and he thinks that will mess up his mental game on fight-night.

dc has never spoken poorly of fedor

giphy.gif

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

Read the article, it's discussed.

LOL I love the part where DC basically admits to going beind Dean's back trying to get him removed as ref. Plus his complaint was that Dean let Jones clinch too much. Umm, Clinching was supposed to be DC's game. But since Jones is the "bad guy" he'll still get all the flack.

giphy.gif

Hilarious that anyone still thinks that..
why? because he lost some fights after his 10 year run? im not saying hes the best active fighter, hes definitely past his best days, i just think he was the best to have ever done it.

at least you have a Jones av. Hes the only other fighter id consider GOAT over fedor

Last edited:
why? because he lost some fights after his 10 year run? im not saying hes the best active fighter, hes definitely past his best days, i just think he was the best to have ever done it.

at least you have a Jones av. Hes the only other fighter id consider GOAT over fedor

giphy.gif

I have Fedor 4th all time..

Anderson
GSP
Jones
Fedor

The man never fought in the UFC and I am sorry he has to be deducted points for that. He was barely in his 30's in his prime, and when the UFC and the competition was blowing up he fought in the smaller shows. And while he has a nice career of top 10 wins he also fought people who were not even actual fighters..

Back