White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Conor v Diaz
Condit v Maia
Rumble v Glover
Cowboy v Story
These fights on paper look to be total wars

No question about it AND CM Punk isn't on the card anymore. So it's that much better.

It's a good card for sure. I don't know about better tho, 200 is stacked from the prelims up. I'm excited about 202 because I'm going :cool:

Just imagine the Conor gloat if 202 does better numbers than 200

Not that I care a fuck about numbers but it would still be funny

Um, no.

200 has great fights literally from top to bottom. Only shit fight is the Northcutt fight. If this card has fights like Sanchez/Lauzon and Mousasi/Santos on FP, we'll talk.

It's looking pretty great. Still 2 fights to be added.

202 has some filler fights like Aliev/Lim (though I like watching Lim fight), Uda/Vettori, and Pennington/Phillips, whereas 200 has no filler whatsoever.

202 has Conor, while 200 has Brock.

200 obviously is huge with all the title fights, and all the hype that will come with the historic event feel, International Fight Week, and the consecutive nights of events. 202 will have the Conor event feel, and the Irish fans.

202 might have the more exciting style matchups. Obviously Conor/Nate is headliner. But it also has Condit, Rumble/Glover, Garbrandt, Cowboy, and Magny/Kim. There's some fireworks.

Right now, 200 is still better. But if the final 2 fights are strong then 202 could overtake it.

202 could be better if they get Nick Diaz in there, his suspension ends by then I believe. He needs a step down in competition; maybe put him against Erick Silva.

No it's not better, but it's pretty fucking good. Feel bad for the lawler card on 201. That one sucks, aside from lawler.

No, just no.

UFC 200 is still better. Look at their prelims, that's a Fight Night/Fight Pass exclusive card. Sorry but DC vs. JBJ outweighs that entire UFC 202 card by itself.

Um, no.

200 has great fights literally from top to bottom. Only shit fight is the Northcutt fight. If this card has fights like Sanchez/Lauzon and Mousasi/Santos on FP, we'll talk.

Yea it's not even close.

202 is looking stacked already!

Both are great cards, so it really comes down to preference of fighters.

Conor, Condit, and Cowboy are 3 of my favourites so I'll be more invested in 202.

I am not saying 200 is bad...no its great but the types of fights 202 has will be alot more exiting and can you imagine the build up:D

Impossible--200 involves either a great fight, a ranked fighter or a former champion IN EVERY SINGLE FIGHT right down to fight pass.We may never see a card like 200 again---maybe 300?
Lol-Gegard Mousasi is on fight pass vs maybe, the next big thing at 185(santos)...
Ridiculous, ridiculous card.

It's only better if you are a McGregor jockrider. There's no other explanation because 200 is superior.

Back