Re watched Hunt vs Mir

discrawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It made me wonder...

If Hunt hits Lesnar with a big shot, will he do the walk off again? Or will he jump on his opponent & go for the kill this time, cause it's Brock specifically?

He had a lot of pre fight fun with Frank Mir, and didn't really seem too keen to hurt any of the other walk off victims any more than was necessary.

He seems to dislike Brock quite a bit.

Thoughts?

Depends if Brock is out or if he's still scrambling.

Depends if Brock is out or if he's still scrambling.
I agree that's usually the case, but I mean if Hunt knows the fights is over will he follow up anyway to make sure, cause it's Brock?

I think if he drops Brock he will pounce. Hunt isn't a stupid man; he knows what this win will do for his career and it's doubtful he's as worried about Brock's bottom game as he was about Mir's.

I agree that's usually the case, but I mean if Hunt knows the fights is over will he follow up anyway to make sure, cause it's Brock?
I doubt it. From what I know, Hunt really doesn't like to punch people when they're down. I doubt he hates Brock enough to change his principles.

It made me wonder...

If Hunt hits Lesnar with a big shot, will he do the walk off again? Or will he jump on his opponent & go for the kill this time, cause it's Brock specifically?

He had a lot of pre fight fun with Frank Mir, and didn't really seem too keen to hurt any of the other walk off victims any more than was necessary.

He seems to dislike Brock quite a bit.

Thoughts?
What makes you think he doesn't like Lesnar? Lesnar is his payday. Mainly because this is the biggest fight in his career, he should thank Lesnar. As for the complaints about the Lesnar not being tested for 4 months? He could just have refused the fight. Why didn't he? He wanted a payday.

I never get why Hunt gets away with shitty behaviour. Maybe because he's fat?

I don't think Hunt likes/dislikes Brock any more or less than his other opponents. He's just doing his part to hype up buy rates.

can't walk away from this

2nkigc9.gif

Hunt will be on his back in few seconds.

What makes you think he doesn't like Lesnar? Lesnar is his payday. Mainly because this is the biggest fight in his career, he should thank Lesnar. As for the complaints about the Lesnar not being tested for 4 months? He could just have refused the fight. Why didn't he? He wanted a payday.

original.jpg

Hunt ima let you finish... BUT Palhares and Anderson had the greatest walk offs ALL TIME

Care to explain yourself about Hunt's "shitty behavior?"

any of you can dance this way, fight like him, have his money, fame, strong, agility, heart and more things....

For only 9.99 you can get the WWE network!! - Mauro voice

All I know is, come fight night
9e666f57b8ab6a416c763976e4a533d7.png

Back