Jeremy Botter: Stands by UFC/sale story (Chael podcast)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chael's Wednesday Podcast

• Botter stands by his story that they agreed to sell to WME.
  • Said that the deal is not signed though
  • Explained other top journalist could not confirm his news due to Zuffa shutting down all communications by contacting all parties & telling them to stay quiet
  • Put over Dave Meltzer's reporting & Darren Rovell from ESPN for their contributions to the sale rumors/news
  • Mentioned the legal threat & said he showed it to lawyers & it was nothing to worry about
  • Said he has five sources

The first 30 minutes is bullet pointed above
The last 30 was not about the sale

If you care to listen

Jesus Christ. I listen to every fucking Chael podcast - can't decide if it's worth it now if Botter is on.

@NightwingBJJ is right on the "like"

What's up man?
@NightwingBJJ is P4P the best liker on Sherdog.

Hmm... believe an independent journalist with five sources confirming the story, or believe this guy?

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Jesus Christ. I listen to every fucking Chael podcast - can't decide if it's worth it now if Botter is on.

The first 30 is pretty much what I wrote.
Botter sounds believable, but I still have suspect feelings if Meltzer/Rovell & others say they were told otherwise.
Also 9 days gone by without any news & even Chael said that is tough in this age to pull off.

Second half is largely hype for "Submission Underground" event coming up & FloCombat

I still don't believe it would be a full sale... but if they did... 4 billion would be hell of an investment to try & get back.

A company with other products for sale though, could recognize a higher profit by cross advertising with the UFC. So might make sense.

Kraft sale octogon.jpg

Back