Steve Mazzagatti

Dan Miragliotta

Marc Goddard

Josh Rosenthal

Kevin Mulhall

Mike Beltran

Kim Winslow

Cecil Peoples

John McCarthy - In 23 years of officiating fights, I've only seen him make 2 mistakes.

Herb Dean - A few mistakes here or there. 99.8% reliable.

Yves Lavigne - Made his share of occasional mistakes.

Mario Yamasaki - Very reliable, 99.2%

Steve Mazzagatti - Oh Fuck No.

Dan Miragliotta - He used to be unreliable, but he improved to be one of the most reliable.

Marc Goddard - Can't recall when he screwed up, but I can't recall many matches he's reffed.

Josh Rosenthal - One of the most reliable refs. Really hope he can get back into officiating.

Kevin Mulhall - Who?

Mike Beltran - Who?

Kim Winslow -Bitch please.

Cecil Peoples - Aw Hell 2 da mothafuckin naw.

Last edited:
This guy, Keith Peterson. He is the best ref in my opinion. Too bad they don't use him more

20130307082112_1MG_8803.JPG

So TS, you voted for only Mazagatti?
image.png

Cause I voted for the other three. Explain yourself!

Rosenthal was great. I'm baffled how Winslow is actually licensed. Worst ref of all time next to Mazzagatti

Herb Dean is a super overrated ref. He's botched a few events imo.

Kim Winslow. She proved her faith to the Just Bleed God reffing the Cyborg vs. Finney fight. They should let her and whomever reffed the Fedor vs. Maldonado fight ref all UFC fights imo.

i found kim winslow's in, so i voted for her. she is currently a student at UC berkeley and a former employee of the FAA.

First ones right off the bat are Big John, and Herb "The Predator" Dean.

Dan Mirgliotta seems like he has my best interest at heart. Marc Goddard is underrated.

It's been so like since I've seen Rosenthal, he forgot his tendencies.

Marc Goddard man, never a bad call as far as i can remember.
Educated and dedicated, one of if not the best refs, he's honest and can explain properly why he makes his calls.

Are you fkn serious? LOL...How the hell could you forget this guy??

Oh I didn't forget him, only his name.

Good ref, overall. Haven't seen him enough to make a educated opinion, only a dozen events.

I've never seen Marc Goddard fuck up. In fact he stands out the most to me because he doesn't take any shit from fighters purposely cheating e.g. holding the fence. Another good British ref that I've never seen make any mistakes is Leon Roberts.

I've never seen Marc Goddard fuck up. In fact he stands out the most to me because he doesn't take any shit from fighters purposely cheating e.g. holding the fence. Another good British ref that I've never seen make any mistakes is Leon Roberts.
I was going to mention Leon too, why isn't he on the list, he's brilliant too. And yes Marc is fair but doesn't take BS.

Mike Beltran handed out a DQ for timidity at RFA 15. Guy knows the rulebook and has shown he isn't afraid of doing his job.

But more importantly, how can anyone deny that moustache?

Back