UFC betting

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys ever like to bet on the fights? I've bet on two different events, never a crazy amount of money. First time was the McGregor vs Diaz and Tate vs Holm. I picked both winners. Then I lost my next event bet on Cejudo. I'll never bet against DJ again.

After Cejudo, I decided to cool off until I felt more certain in an outcome. Now that time has come again with the upcoming Hunt Lesnar fight where I feel like there's easy money. I feel like it will be a KO by Hunt.

I'm also interested in the Alvarez Dos Anjos fight. Dos Anjos is a beast, but I feel like Alvarez is being underrated by the betting odds maker. I'm not as confident in Alvarez defeating RDA as I am in Hunt knocking Lesnar out, but those betting odds are tempting. Do you agree that Hunt will knock Brock out and it's easy money?

There is no "easy money" in MMA. If you can afford to lose, go for it. But don't be 100% sure about anything while betting.

Betting Alvarez would be throwing $$ in the garbage. Very, very slim chance he wins. He should be a bigger underdog than he already is imo.

Betting Alvarez would be throwing $$ in the garbage. Very, very slim chance he wins. He should be a bigger underdog than he already is imo.

True. He got nothing for RDA. I rather bet on Lesnar as a dog than on Alvarez!

MMA is so unpredictable but as of lately I've been cleaning up on the underdogs (diaz, bisping , henderson, tate, miocic etc) but with that said I've lost my fair share of money aswell. Eddie alvarez is no joke. He is a grinder and a tough opponent but i think rda runs through him. You never know whats going to happen though post USADA.

I bet on fights for most cards, albeit very small amounts. Generally I pick two underdogs on each card that I think provide good value and place $10 on each and $10 on a parlay between the two. Started almost a year ago with $100 and now have $267 in the account. Obviously not doing it for monetary reasons but it does make the fights more interesting and makes me feel good when all three bets fire off in a night.

Yeah, easy money was not the right word. I guess time will tell if my feeling on Hunt winning is correct. I do feel less confident about Alvarez because RDA is such an animal, but Alvarez is no joke too. He is a serious opponent. Not as confident in Alvarez as I am in Hunt, but those odds..

I wouldn't bet MMA fights. They are way too unpredictable. Bisping is champ and just beat Silva recently.

I am a beginner and I would like to get some advice on betting here from you too. What do you think about some betting prediction websites? Do you think they are good? For example, the one on http://bettingtipsx.com/bet/parimatch Maybe you can give me some tips or advice on them, it would really be great!

Last edited:
MMA is the dumbest sport to bet on. Quite literally a complete crapshoot like 75% of the time

It's not that bad if you're smart about it. Gimme fights like Till/Cerrone and Cerrone/Medeiros happen more than you would think and it's easy money. Yeah upsets happen and you'll catch a bad beat here and there, but if you can find fights where the stylistic matchup gives you an advantage, you're all set.

In the context of this thread, Lesnar was a pretty easy choice vs Hunt, since Hunt has atrocious TDD.

The hard part is being patient and waiting for gimme fights like Nunes/Rousey and Till/Cerrone

You can't bet every single event for easy money. Trick is you have to find hypetrains and war wagons, and then study the opponent and find a darkhorse. Usually you can get good odds. I remember I had weidman against silva both times and made so much easy money. Yes nothing is guaranteed, but you can get like 90% success rate.

Back