UFC 200

Which fight are you most excited for?

• Cormier vs Jones

• Hunt vs Lesnar

• Tate vs Nunes

• Aldo vs Edgar

• Velasquez vs Browne

Results are only viewable after voting.
All of em. You cant make me choose one, fuck off.

p02WRZC.gif

Odds wise Edgar vs Aldo is pretty close so that's the most interesting fight for me. Hunt with a predicted walk off KO is second.

Jones because Jones is one of my favorite fighters.

Brock vs. Hunt. Yeah, that's right.

I actually used to consider myself an "mma purist" like some fraud. Truth is: I'm most excited for the monster movie.

Tate-Nunes is totally underrated (I understand why). That is going to be an excellent fight. A potential war, if Nunes doesn't get it done early. Tate should win late theoretically, but I don't think it's as clear as it seems.

Last edited:
Odds wise Edgar vs Aldo is pretty close so that's the most interesting fight for me. Hunt with a predicted walk off KO is second.
The same for me, love Hunto and the Lesnar fight will be action packed but cant wait to see Aldo get back in there.

I voted for Jones vs DC, but I'm also very excited to see how Cain looks.

Edgar vs. Aldo!! All the way!! I always wanted to see the rematch

It's a tie between any fight Hunt is in and Aldo vs Edgar.

It's a toss up between Aldo/Edgar and Brock/Hunto. Slight edge goes to Brock/Hunto.

Aldo/Edgar for me, though I love them all except for Tate/Nunes.

It'll be like an MMA buffet for all us MMA swine. Every fight is interesting and they all complement each other. By the end we'll be stuffed with fights to talk about.

Voted Hunt vs Lesnar.. but Jones vs Cormier is very very close 2nd. I love both those fights for different reasons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back