Biggest star / Best fighter in UFC?!!??!

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lesson learn, I guess biggest superstar in UFC doesn't mean you are the best fighter inside the company?!?!?

As long as you got your trash talk and ppl love to see you got beat up, you are the higher earner, isn't??

Controversy and selling the fight = needle mover.

BUT - You still have to be able to fight, and WIN.

200w.gif

Lesson learn, I guess biggest superstar in UFC doesn't mean you are the best fighter inside the company?!?!?

As long as you got your trash talk and ppl love to see you got beat up, you are the higher earner, isn't??
I believe TS is correct on both counts.

in other words...rankings don't matter.

No shit, at one point Kimbo Slice was the biggest star in the UFC.

UFC hype machine works well but finally the truth comes up. (Ronda Rousey, McGregor)
IMHO the best fighter and biggest star is Jon Jones, he has legit and real victories over top fighters.

The one who brings in the most attention and $$ is the biggest star with the best pay, WHO KNEW?

UFC hype machine works well but finally the truth comes up. (Ronda Rousey, McGregor)
IMHO the best fighter and biggest star is Jon Jones, he has legit and real victories over top fighters.
Def the best fighter...but Mcgregor is still the biggest star imo.

Jones demolished his star potential with dumbfuck behavior.

Jon (300k) hardly drew 1/3 of the PPV and the crowd than McG (1 Million) did for his last fight and even Ronda (800k) more than doubled him... The only time Jon came close was against DC with 800k.

Last edited:
During TUF through his fights with Houston & Mitrione he was pretty much the most talked about fighter on forums and in the mainstream.
Not where i was. He was a running joke like james Toney. All due respect for bring in casual audience, but he never belonged in the ufc imo.

Not where i was. He was a running joke like james Toney. All due respect for bring in casual audience, but he never belonged in the ufc imo.

Joke or not he was a massive draw, which is all it really takes to be a superstar.

Is Wanderlei drunk posting on here again?

Back