Who are Hunt & Brock's sparing partners?

Fluffernutter

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who is helping Hunt with takedown defense?

Who is trying to punch Brock on the chin?

Hopefully not Todd Duffee. I just watched Batman vs Superman, and he got absolutely starched by some can.

All Hunts sparring partners are dead. Can't find new ones.

Well Batman was in the can's corner.
That's a good point, but there was a time that Duffee once looked like Superman. Now he's getting KO'd by cans at parties. I think I'll go back to Shark Week.

I don't think Brock spars, no troll. I remember reading that somewhere.

Let me know if they catch that Megalodon this year.
I think they finally got over that adventure. Now they're searching for big ass Great Whites on the Oregon Coast. Which terrifies me, because that's my home.

He took it like a champ but i heard he had explosive diarrhea for 3 months. ;)

No wonder he looks like this now.

At-Home-Abs-Workout-results.jpg

Hunts training at Extreme Couture, with a few of his usual guys Australian HW Tai Tuivasa & Lolo Heimuli his striking coach. Also seen him training with Roy Nelson & Ray Sefo and heard rumours of him training with Erik Paulson for his grappling and wrestling coach.

I feel like Mark Hunt just goes around punching buildings and shit

Idk about Hunt except he trains with Te Huna.

If I remember right Brock use to train with Chris Tuckerson and Pat Barry. Both those guys can light people up with strikes. That was a couple years ago though.

Who is helping Hunt with takedown defense?
All Hunts sparring partners are dead. Can't find new ones.

Who is trying to punch Brock on the chin?
Training partners are not allowed to punch Brock in the face.
Cain is looking sloppy fat.

Chi has been preparing DC for Jon Bones :D
With fingers pointed out to mimic jones perfectly.

You can tell Cain and DC eat garbage. There is no way you can look that bad when you are a pro athlete training 6 hours a day. It's not genes its the diet.
Imagine what we would see if some of the huge athletes in pro football were lifelong martial artists instead. Cain was literally the best we had there for a while. Great skills, good power, beautiful chainwrestling, determination, heart. And look at him. When there is actual legit career altering money in this fight game (I'm talking maybe another decade or two, or more), people will wipe the floor with the like of Cain.

Back