Fighters you enjoyed getting starched

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Maybe not the actual act of them getting finished but happy that they lost based on their personality, interviews, trash talk

For me personally, after seeing Duane Ludwig's lunatic personality and his aggressive attitude come to light over the last year. His KO loss to Hardy is that much more entertaining, especially when I remember that Duane is supposed to be an expert striker (Which no one is disputing)

Maybe not the actual act of them getting finished but happy that they lost based on their personality, interviews, trash talk

For me personally, after seeing Duane Ludwig's lunatic personality and his aggressive attitude come to light over the last year. His KO loss to Hardy is that much more entertaining, especially when I remember that Duane is supposed to be an expert striker (Which no one is disputing)
I always enjoyed Matt Hughes losing, he's easily one of the most unlikeable champions in the sports history imo

Tie between Tim Kennedy and Johnny Hendricks

He doesn't have a bad personality and is quite respectful but I always enjoy seeing Shogun getting thrashed around.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Bisbing/Hendo. Bisbing just rubbed me the wrong way back then. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was rooting for him against Rocksalt though. Glad he finally got his belt.

Rousey (gif)
Anderson
Joe Son's nuts

Rousey against Holm.

Bisping against Hendo, Wanderlei, Belfort & Rockhold(the first fight).

Browne against BIGfoot & Arlovski.

Anderson against Weidman (the first fight).

McGregor against Diaz.

Lesnar against Velasquez & Overeem.

Machida against Rua (the second fight).

Hector Lombard. I admit when he was getting beaten so badly by Neil Magny I was very happy with the ref.

I enjoy seeing Nick Diaz retire every time he loses.

conor
ronda
wiedman
liddell
bork

Cold-blooded Thread

Bobby Green

Back