Donald Cerrone's next fight

Rorschach985

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that Cowboy bit off more than he can chew by accepting the fight with Story?

I love me some Cowboy and he's a warrior, don't get me wrong, but Rick Story is a wrecking ball at 170. As much as I hate it, I think Story derails Cerrone's run at 170 pounds

Cowboy finishes him imo. Probably late 2nd/ early 3rd

If Cerrone wins this fight, give him someone great already. This dude is going to hit Cerrone body like no one else did. And we know what happens when someone does that against him.

I thought Cote would wipe him out. Size difference wasn't even big imo. 1 headkick from Cerrone to Story's injured neck and its done. But Story does go to the body often. Its a pick em.

Does anyone else think that Cowboy bit off more than he can chew by accepting the fight with Story?

I love me some Cowboy and he's a warrior, don't get me wrong, but Rick Story is a wrecking ball at 170. As much as I hate it, I think Story derails Cerrone's run at 170 pounds
Dunno, but if Cowboy jumps out as a big favorite (like I think he will) and there's good odds, I'll take Story.

WW is a shark tank. If Cerrone is going to move up the ladder, then he's going to have to swim with some sharks.

Story is a tank but I think Cowboy beats him and even might finish him.

i would love to see cowboy knock rory out.

Story is tough as nails but I see Cowboy hitting him from odd angles and just being quicker to the punch. Goes about like the Cote fight did.

Cerrone surprised me in the Cote fight. Thought Cote would be too much for him and had him written off. Won't make that mistake again. Should be a good fight.

I figured Cowboy bit off more than he could chew versus Côtê and he made me look like an idiot. Cowboy's boxing looked the best it's ever been against Côtê, he really looks great at 170.

Having said that Rick Story is a fucking savage, he is a bit underrated imo. Story is going to make it a dog fight and pressure the shit out of cowboy and do work on his body.

I like Cowboy but I think Story will take this fight, if Cowboy wins though I want him to fight Brown.

Cerrone will proves he belongs at 170 lbs. I think Cerrone loses this one, but story is a mean dude and I was impressed with his last fight as well. Cerrone will compete just fine but I think he will eat body shots against the fence for 3 rounds.

I figured Cowboy bit off more than he could chew versus Côtê and he made me look like an idiot. Cowboy's boxing looked the best it's ever been against Côtê, he really looks great at 170.

Having said that Rick Story is a fucking savage, he is a bit underrated imo. Story is going to make it a dog fight and pressure the shit out of cowboy and do work on his body.

I like Cowboy but I think Story will take this fight, if Cowboy wins though I want him to fight Brown.
Well said.

If Cerrone tailors himself better to take body shots, i think he can take it. If he eats body shots as well as he did in the past then story has a very obvious go too, as he already likes to chew at peoples bodies over the course of the fight.

Well said.

giphy.gif

Did I miss something? Why are so many people saying Rick Story has more than a punchers chance?

Back