Only on Sherdog can......

TexasProcessOperator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only on Sherdog can a one dimensional fighter with a record of 5-3, having lost his last two fights and been out of action for 5 FUCKING YEARS be a heavy favorite over a veteran who's been actively fighting and coming off of two KO victories and has momentum.

The burden of closing the distance is all on Brock Lesnar. Hunt is perfectly suits staying on the outside and waiting for Lesnar to fuck up and leave an opening, if even for a split second. How he chooses to approach this closing of distance is gonna be the deciding factor of whether he gets knocked the fuck out, or scores the takedown.

Brock's striking sucks a bag of assholes and in order to be get the takedown, he's definitely gonna need to set it up with strikes. He was unable to do so against fellow Dutch Kickboxer Alistair Overeem and was stuffed easily for his efforts and soon after, he was in his precious and infamous fetal position where he usually ends up.

People keep referring to the Stipe fight for proof that Hunt has limited cardio, but Stipe's fucking striking is ever so far above Lesnar's and he was able to effectively pour on the pressure. Brock isn't gonna be able to do that without getting his lights shut off.

Fucking whitebelt. 90% of the forum thinks Hunt wins so were the fuck did you get the stats to generalise.

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Only on Sherdog can you have trolls pretending to be gullible enough to believe betting lines are set by other Sherdoggers.

What was your last account TS and what was the troll post that got you banned?

I don't get where you're getting the heavy favorite vibe from. I think most people here think Mark Hunt is gonna Ko him.

I'm pretty sure Brock is gonna run towards Hunt like a bull to get the takedown. He won't even set it up, he'll try to brute force his way into a top position on the ground...

I'm pretty sure Brock is gonna run towards Hunt like a bull to get the takedown. He won't even set it up, he'll try to brute force his way into a top position on the ground...
He will get his ass KO'd brutally if he does that. It's a great thing you're not a coach or a fighter.

He will get his ass KO'd brutally if he does that. It's a great thing you're not a coach or a fighter.
maybe if I was a coach or fighter, I wouldn't have a retarded opinion though. so that's not a great thing, that's a bad thing. I'm a bad poster because of it. :(

Only cumbelt cans edit their posts.
Wait, so you're saying if I go spam the board with empty posts and up my post count to become a black belt in a week I'll suddenly more than quadruple my MMA knowledge? I wish I would have known that a long time ago. Let me get started........

Brock is a ANIMAL

Takes Hunt down and smashes his head in

Wait, so you're saying if I go spam the board with empty posts and up my post count to become a black belt in a week I'll suddenly more than quadruple my MMA knowledge? I wish I would have known that a long time ago. Let me get started........
Quadruple zero is still zero bro.

You don't know shit

i want hunt but i say he gasses carwin style and loses

Back