Tim Kennedy Blasts Michael Bisping: "(I didn't finish Bisping) Because I Didn't Want To."

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
Every time this guy speaks, it is like forced anal on my brain.

"What do I think of Bisping winning the title? [Laughs]. Yeah, so Michael Bisping is the current champion in my weight class. You guys know I beat the brakes off him for 25 minutes, pretty much effortlessly," Kennedy said.

"It's funny because he's calling out very specific people and my name is not ever coming out of his mouth. For obvious reasons because I could do it again. I could do it tomorrow. I train all the time, but I could seriously destroy Michael Bisping in a matter of minutes if I wanted to."

Bisping and Kennedy fought in April of 2014 with Kennedy taking a dominant decision victory over 5 rounds. Since that victory, their careers have taken very different roads. Kennedy has only fought once since then, a contentious loss to Yoel Romero. In the bout, Kennedy had Romero in serious trouble at the end of the third round and Romero was given extra time to recover between rounds when his corner wouldn't leave the cage. Meanwhile, Bisping has won 5 of 6 since then and captured the middleweight title, avenging his most recent loss in the process. Despite Bisping's recent success though, Kennedy believes he would beat him again, in part because he was taking it easy on Bisping the first time.

"The last time with fought I didn't like him - I still don't like him - and I really wanted to make a point to bloody him up. One of my coaches was like, ‘why didn't you just finish him? Why didn't you just choke him out? Why didn't you make him tap?' Because I didn't want to. I wanted to put him on his back and punch him in the face for 25 minutes. So that's what I think about Michael Bisping," Kennedy said.

Kennedy is almost certainly not going to be the recipient of the next middleweight title shot. However, he is apparently set to return to action later this year. When asked about his upcoming schedule, Kennedy detailed a hectic next 5 months wherein he would be travelling for non-fighting obligations before returning to the cage sometime in November.

"I don't have a day off until November...I leave tomorrow. I'll be gone for 10 days. I'll be back for 6 hours to change out bags and then I go to South America for 80 days. Then I come back and the same day that I come back I grab different bags and I go to Albuquerque, New Mexico to start training for my fight camp for my next UFC fight. So then my next UFC fight happens and then I'll have Thanksgiving," Kennedy said.

Tim-Kennedy.png

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Bisping just STFU. Hasn't fought at all since USADA came into play. Twitter fingers.

It was pretty funny.

I find cocky fighters to be really funny and exciting. That's why Conor is awesome, he says it all but he also does almost everything he says.

Rockhold and others can't back what they say.

well while he is hanging about with Alex Jones, or chasing Hitler...... Bispings been winning fights, and the title

deal with it Timmeh

Ok now I know why people don't like this guy.

AS a veteran who couldn't hack it as special forces, I really wanted to look up to Kennedy, but hes pretty damn unlike able.

Still a fhcking badass outside the Octagon though.

"You guys know I beat the brakes off him "

I have no idea what that means but I love that saying.

Sure Tim. You "beat the brakes off someone for 25 minutes" because you didn't want to finish them. Everyone wants to finish Bisping.

It was pretty funny.

I find cocky fighters to be really funny and exciting. That's why Conor is awesome, he says it all but he also does almost everything he says.

Rockhold and others can't back what they say.

There is nothing Cocky about saying "I didnt wanna finish the fight" GTFO with your BS Kennedy.

"You guys know I beat the brakes off him "

I have no idea what that means but I love that saying.

Breaks on a bus, brakes on a car
Breaks to make you a superstar
Breaks to win and breaks to lose

Ok now I know why people don't like this guy.

AS a veteran who couldn't hack it as special forces, I really wanted to look up to Kennedy, but hes pretty damn unlike able.

Still a fhcking badass outside the Octagon though.
He is damn near unlikable, and I typically root for military guys.

You know that right before his fight with Yoel (after he fought Bisping), I remember there was an interview when someone asked him about fighting five rounds with Bisping and he said something to the tune of (Im paraphrasing):

"To me, rounds are just more rules. I'm used to fighting somewhere with no referees and I prefer it that way."

Then in his next fucking fight, he makes the biggest stink in UFC history over a mishap OF THE RULES from the ref that allowed his opponent an extra twenty seconds of rest and he got KTFO.

Well that is about the worst excuse I have ever heard.

He is damn near unlikable, and I typically root for military guys.

You know that right before his fight with Yoel (after he fought Bisping), I remember there was an interview when someone asked him about fighting five rounds with Bisping and he said something to the tune of (Im paraphrasing):

"To me, rounds are just more rules. I'm used to fighting somewhere with no referees and I prefer it that way."

Then in his next fucking fight, he makes the biggest stink in UFC history over a mishap OF THE RULES from the ref that allowed his opponent an extra twenty seconds of rest and he got KTFO.
What a douche man. Hate double standards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back