UFC conference call. Rafael dos Anjos, Eddie Alvarez, Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haven't listened yet, so i don't know what was said. But here it is for anyone interested.

It's like 4 different kinds of sleep medication.

I will save this conference call, & put it on if I ever really need to go to bed early to wake up for something important.

Eddie Alvarez: "Yeah I have a lot of respect for this guy, but I'm just gonna go in there & do my best, and if I do that, then I think I'll get the victory."

RDA: "I have a respect for him, but I am best in my division, I will win this fight."

Frankie Edgar: "Yeah I have a lot of respect for this guy, but I'm just gonna go in there & do my best, and if I do that, then I think I'll get the victory."

Jose Aldo: "I have a respect for him, but I am best in my division, I will win this fight."

^^
x 1 hour

Fascinating stuff

Eddie Alvarez: "Yeah I have a lot of respect for this guy, but I'm just gonna go in there & do my best, and if I do that, then I think I'll get the victory."

RDA: "I have a respect for him, but I am best in my division, I will win this fight."

Frankie Edgar: "Yeah I have a lot of respect for this guy, but I'm just gonna go in there & do my best, and if I do that, then I think I'll get the victory."

Jose Aldo: "I have a respect for him, but I am best in my division, I will win this fight."

^^
x 1 hour

Fascinating stuff

raw

"It doesn't matter how much I get paid, my job is to go and defend my belt."

--RDA (13:50)

^^
x 1 hour

Fascinating stuff
Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

^^
x 1 hour

Fascinating stuff
thank you, I was about to listen to it

It's like 4 different kinds of sleep medication.

I will save this conference call, & put it on if I ever really need to go to bed early to wake up for something important.

dat audio quality tho

How about Aldo vs. Alvarez and Edgar vs. RDA that'd be pretty crisp

^^
x 1 hour

Fascinating stuff

What if everybody said "I don't respect him, I'm the worst and I'm gonna lose"?

What if everybody said "I don't respect him, I'm the worst and I'm gonna lose"?
Only quoted and am replaying for awesome username.

If they did that it'd suck.
If they said "I want that to be the first death in the octagon" it might generate more buys.

I totally believe that RDA isn't sad that he lost millions of dollars to fight Conor and is headlining a Fight Pass card for $300K now instead.

If he had been put on UFC 200, he likely would have made millions more from his PPV cut from that as well.

He really threw his lottery ticket in the trash by training irresponsibly.

^^
x 1 hour

Fascinating stuff

One Word: Wolf tickets.

Sounds like it's going to be boring

One Word: Wolf tickets.

Alvarez is one of the low-key most delusional fighters in MMA. Remember when he said Cerrone was mediocre before they fought?

He beat Melendez because Gil tried to coast after battering him in the first round and beat Pettis by stalling and laying on him.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but Eddie has always said crap like this.

Back