The UFC blew it and they know it too Conor>UFC 200

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know i know UFC 200 if a great card and a treat for all fight fans duh......Lets just be honest without Conor on the UFC 200 card it is like having a party without alcohol sure it can still be fun I guess.

I know i know UFC 200 if a great card and a treat for all fight fans duh......Lets just be honest without Conor on the UFC 200 card it is like having a party without alcohol sure it can still be fun I guess.
  • Total UFC profit for UFC 200 + UFC 202 with Conor >> total UFC profit for UFC 200 with Conor + regular UFC 202
  • Conor profit for UFC 200 = $0
  • Conor profit for UFC 202 < Conor profit had he fought at UFC 200
UFC tried to maximize profit for Conor. Conor blew his wad by throwing a hissyfit, now he's making less while UFC makes significantly more with 2 blockbuster cards.

UFC 1 : Conor and TS 0

Don't fuck with billionaires if you're a millionaire

giphy.gif

I might agree if Conor's next fight was a title defense against Edgar instead of a rematch I don't care about. Putting Conor/Diaz 2 in place of any fight on 200 wouldn't do anything for me.

Garbage thread. Conor has become so irrelevant it's actually pathetic at this point. You saying "let's be honest" doesn't change anything. The honest answer is that most of the fighters at the UFC 200 main card are better than Conor, and that is a fact.

Two back to back shit threads.
GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

You're just butthurt that you have to wait longer to see Conor. Must be hot for you down there hanging from his nuts during the summer months.

You're just butthurt that you have to wait longer to see Conor. Must be hot for you down there hanging from his nuts during the summer months.
it allows easy access for "touch butt" though...

I might agree if Conor's next fight was a title defense against Edgar instead of a rematch I don't care about. Putting Conor/Diaz 2 in place of any fight on 200 wouldn't do anything for me.

Agree - I care about the Conor fight only to the extent that I hope he loses. I like Conor but this is another pointless non-title fight in a division he doesn't belong in. The last thing I want is to have to sit through a third go if Conor were to win. He needs to be defending his belt or just give it up and move along.

And the 200 cars is better by all measures, from top to bottom. Am looking forward to the Condit and Rumble fights though

• Total UFC profit for UFC 200 + UFC 202 with Conor >> total UFC profit for UFC 200 with Conor + regular UFC 202
  • Conor profit for UFC 200 = $0
  • Conor profit for UFC 202 < Conor profit had he fought at UFC 200
UFC tried to maximize profit for Conor. Conor blew his wad by throwing a hissyfit, now he's making less while UFC makes significantly more with 2 blockbuster cards.

UFC 1 : Conor and TS 0

Don't fuck with billionaires if you're a millionaire

giphy.gif

i hope you're a ufc shareholder - otherwise, no

conor would have headlined over jones and any champ - there is a reason for that

If you were excited about Conor vs Nate 2...

He had to be put in his place.

First by Nate, second by the UFC.

Garbage thread. Conor has become so irrelevant it's actually pathetic at this point. You saying "let's be honest" doesn't change anything. The honest answer is that most of the fighters at the UFC 200 main card are better than Conor, and that is a fact.

If he is so irrelevant then why did you base your AV on him?

Someone be shit posting. Conor is fun to watch but the Nate fight is irrelevant. No title, no real point. Just a fun match, almost a WWE Pride freak show.

For those grasping at straws thinking Conor will still get the best of the UFC, forget it. Zuffa makes money off 200 and 202, it all ends up in the same coffers. Keep banging that drum that only Conor makes the UFC money, but it simply isn't true.

I'm excited for 200 haven't thought about Conor on the card since he was removed from the card. Your need for Conor sightings is disturbing, comparing him not on the card to a party without alcohol tells me you need a girlfriend; BADLY!!!

Last edited:
i hope you're a ufc shareholder - otherwise, no

conor would have headlined over jones and any champ - there is a reason for that

Yeah, Conor would have headlined over multiple championship fights on the biggest UFC card in history, instead he threw a hissy fit and ended up headlining over Glover.

Whose loss is it, the UFC's or Conor's? The UFC now has two massive PPV cards instead of one. Conor on the other hand, is off the historic card that would have undoubtedly netted him extra PPV points. All this is taking place while the Ferittas are allegedly busy selling the company to net them around 1.7 billion each, and Dana 380 million - money McGregor will never see.

Biggest star in the UFC? Business partner of Lorenzo? LOL

Conor fought the house and got put in his place. A new millionaire has no place in a game of billionaires.

Back