JON JONES VS DANIEL CORMIER: The Question

QiQiDude

White Belt
Reaction score
who will win and why?
i think dc cant afford to lose this time
because he lost the first time and no way he going through all that hell all over again
he rather die, he said it himself that he is prepared to die to beat jon jones (there is a youtube video)

original post:
daniel cormier will win
he needs to win
jon jones should have a life sentence i mean wtf
booing cormier at the press conference but cheering jon convict jones?
explain to me please? 1+1= still 2 right?

go away with your shitty threads white belt. How did you manage to get yellows in less than 16 posts?

Going into the originally scheduled fight, Cormier had a lot going for him

jones had
- 15 months ring rust
- public spotlight and media pressure
- usada random testing

meanwhile

cormier had beat the scariest ufc fighter ever (rumble)
defended against gus who arguably beat jones
was now the champ, had all the confidence in the world (and the "belt" judge advantage)

But now, Cormier is coming off an injury and Jones had a warm-up fight as well as a fight to ease his nerves

Warmed-up jones vs. rusty Cormier, the tables have turned. IMO Cormier would have won had the original match gone through and now its going to be much harder to pull off. I believe in him though.

Also, if Cain loses against Browne before his fight it might unleash a demon

DC loses a decision
Fight is less competitive than the first
Announces he will move up to HW

Jon Jones. DC gave it a good go the first time around, but he had nothing for Jones and I can't imagine what he's going to do differently this time around. I don't think he's confident he can win this one.

who will win and why?
i think dc cant afford to lose this time
because he lost the first time and no way he going through all that hell all over again
he rather die, he said it himself that he is prepared to die to beat jon jones (there is a youtube video)

original post:
daniel cormier will win
he needs to win
jon jones should have a life sentence i mean wtf
booing cormier at the press conference but cheering jon convict jones?
explain to me please? 1+1= still 2 right?
I agree, but I also hope that DC doesn't gas in the middle of the fight and doesn't let Jones poke his eye out and let him get away with it!

ChiChi, how'd you manage a yellow card so quickly?

go away with your shitty threads white belt. How did you manage to get yellows in less than 16 posts?
I dont know i have yellow Card on my second post

Going into the originally scheduled fight, Cormier had a lot going for him

jones had
- 15 months ring rust
- public spotlight and media pressure
- usada random testing

meanwhile

cormier had beat the scariest ufc fighter ever (rumble)
defended against gus who arguably beat jones
was now the champ, had all the confidence in the world (and the "belt" judge advantage)

But now, Cormier is coming off an injury and Jones had a warm-up fight as well as a fight to ease his nerves

Warmed-up jones vs. rusty Cormier, the tables have turned. IMO Cormier would have won had the original match gone through and now its going to be much harder to pull off. I believe in him though.

Also, if Cain loses against Browne before his fight it might unleash a demon

Great analasys

same result
I know Jon Jones refuses to lose thats why he win he got the will
But hes also an lame criminal that eyepokes and iblique kicks and turn his caveman head away before attack
But i really think that cormier has more fire now he is World champ right now and you really think he would let Jones take that away from him? Hell no

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Back