CM Punk will not only win multiple UFC titles but he will then go on to

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Then he’s gonna become president, then he’s gonna solve world hunger and bring peace to the Middle East, then he’s gonna start his own religion and force us all to stop eating meat and drink nothing but Pepsi.

Laugh all you want now. The end times are coming.

Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin different things I was self uhh..... self learned myself. And thats the whole difference I guess, is that I dont need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive right now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go onto collage or doin things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books and collage are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I dont have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. If it was full, it's only part full, and thats why I'm alive right now. The guards are in here like, here read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but I'm not gonna really read it, cause then my brain would get more full, if I have another heart attack, I'm gonna die!

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin different things I was self uhh..... self learned myself. And thats the whole difference I guess, is that I dont need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive right now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go onto collage or doin things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books and collage are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I dont have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. If it was full, it's only part full, and thats why I'm alive right now. The guards are in here like, here read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but I'm not gonna really read it, cause then my brain would get more full, if I have another heart attack, I'm gonna die!

I laughed multiple times at this. Did you just make this shit up?

I believe you.

he punches slow and is not a real fighter. he will be destroyed and they will turn his virgin nose sideways

richfranklinnosedd3.jpg

Back