Yair vs Caceres headlining a fight? Anyone else WTF'ing?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In Utah.

Is this true? That's coming out of left field. The match up nobody asked for or even thought about. Nobody is expecting Caceres to do much in the 145 division he won't even break into the top 10, no disrespect to the guy. Yair is not ready for a headliner he's a nice prospect. It just doesn't make sense to me.

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-92-Rodriguez-vs-Caceres-52851

One of the must be Mormon. If not, they should both convert, at least for that weekend.

well they stack so many card lately, they are running out of talent a little bit.

+ a fight night card, in Utah.
that and the south Dakota card are not very good .

at least it's a fun fight

Yair is a raising star, gotta give him a platform sometime.

Of course they are, that's a pretty good fight. But as a main event? Well... meh.
They are putting the LW title fight on Fightpass and have stacked all these other cards. We can't always get the biggest names to headline. Yair is pretty impressive though so at least we'll still get a fun fight.

it's in Utah, nothing good happens to Utah outside of John Stockton being on the Jazz

mindset of fans is pretty predictable - you can tell most people dont really follow every fighter - but yair was on a card that lots of people saw, and he won via stoppage vs a TAM fighter - so time to get on that - same w bruce - he had a good fight, will prob lose his next one, so monetize that sht - ufc never overestimates fan intelligence or loyalty - ive stopped being surprised by the stuff people say - anything works for people if it sounds good and has the 'you're an idiot if you disagree' vibe to it

Exactly my thoughts, but I won't complain too much. 200 and 202 are currently blowing my mind.

Absolutely! And I'll confess you something, mate: I'm rooting for Conor at 202.

I will always watch a Yair fight

Back