For fighters, UFC Over Bellator anyday, even with bogus Reebok deal.

Arguing with people on Facebook about d level athletes and where they fight in a d level niche sport
Amazing

Arguing with people on Facebook about d level athletes and where they fight in a d level niche sport
Amazing
That's pretty much the premise of all open format forums. Interacting and debating on topics they enjoy.

Whats the problem? I mean obviously you are part of a forum which offers those same points. Also why do you feel the need to come on and be arsey when all someone did was post an article which they found rather interesting?

That's pretty much the premise of all open format forums. Interacting and debating on topics they enjoy.

Whats the problem? I mean obviously you are part of a forum which offers those same points. Also why do you feel the need to come on and be arsey when all someone did was post an article which they found rather interesting?

it's sherdog, some people are mean.

even more if you are a whitebelt.

Good article tho. good job TS.

Ah, hard to feel insecure when Stipe could beat any football player into ever living death.

Que?

Even though Bellator has sponsors, they have any good ones? I doubt it.

You're getting trolled on FB mate. Don't let them rustle your jims.
Head over to Addicted to the UFC group on FB. I shit you not, some of the members on there are either level expert at trolling or just have no clue whatsoever in regards to why fighters wont all leave for Bellator.

You would think. I've had countless debates with people offering a very different opinion.
I feel like the only proper argument is that they could possibly make more money with sponsorships but ehh, I don't think choosing Bellator over the UFC is ever the right choice.
The UFC is top tier, it doesn't get any better than this.
The question is do you want to be a fuckin fighter?!

image.jpeg

Head over to Addicted to the UFC group on FB. I shit you not, some of the members on there are either level expert at trolling or just have no clue whatsoever in regards to why fighters wont all leave for Bellator.
Bellator is the future of mixed martial arts. Look at yourself. Scott coker has you so wound up and shook that you're arguing about it on sherdog and a Facebook group called "addicted to the ufc" why are you so worried? Is dana paying you to post here?

no sht - the business model is get big and fast, then you can fck people over bc your brand attracts people like flies - most people who 'love mma' dont even watch bellator hahah - they are just ufc schills - marketing wins always - even conor and his fans learned that and he was one of the / biggest draws in history - fck w marketing and peoples small minded views on promotions and you're done

bigger companies make bigger margins for a reason - the biggest issue for folks is no one can admit that most fighters are completely commodities - all their hard work is worth nothing compared to their peers - that is really tough and people say a lot of stupid sht to make up for that

Even though Bellator has sponsors, they have any good ones? I doubt it.
I've seen some with American Ethanol. Namely their big name fighters such as Michael Chandler and a few others.
Bellator is the future of mixed martial arts. Look at yourself. Scott coker has you so wound up and shook that you're arguing about it on sherdog and a Facebook group called "addicted to the ufc" why are you so worried? Is dana paying you to post here?
I have better things to do than argue with someone whos sole purpose in this thread has been to aggravate.

So many reasons why UFC trumps Bellator in this article.

I've had far too many 'debates' with people on FB that think dozens of fighters will leave for Bellator specifically because of the RBK deal. This article dispels that notion with cold hard facts.

https://www.the-newshub.com/combat/...c-is-still-the-better-option-even-with-reebok

Thoughts?
If the money is equal then you're right but these fighters have a very limited window to make as much money as they possible can. So I won't be surprised if Rory goes to Bellator if he can make more money there.

Just an FYI, the Addicted to the UFC group is about all MMA, not just the UFC. It was just the name the original creator of the group gave it.
If the money is equal then you're right but these fighters have a very limited window to make as much money as they possible can. So I won't be surprised if Rory goes to Bellator if he can make more money there.
He definitely should if he can. So far though the fighters that have left seem to be anomalies whos circumstances fitted better with Bellator. The majority of fighters dont have that in common with them.

Back