Delusional Bisping fans: GOAT post USADA, but won't face top MWs?

basementdweller

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bisping fans are saying the darndest things since he won the belt. On one hand, they say Bisping is the best MW ever 'post USADA' because in their minds Bisping was the only fighter not doing PEDs when everyone else was, and now everyone is clean and that's why he is champ. I read a guy so dense he said Bisping would probably be in his '7th title defense' by now if USADA came earlier.

On the other hand, the very same fans are scared of any legitimate competition and supporting ridiculous title fights against Diaz (3 straight losses, last win in 2011), GSP (retired WW) or Henderson (3-6 in his last 9, coming off of a single win against an unranked MW moving up from WW).

You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time. You don't know if Bisping is the GOAT mw post USADA, and I don't know that either. The only way to prove it is by giving him the very best proven fighters in the division. If you, Bisping fan, really think he is that good, you should be wanting him to fight Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman or Romero. These are the challengers because they're the best current MW fighters. If Bisping beats them, he has a legitimate MW GOAT claim, 'post usada' or whatever you wanna call it. But if he is gonna fight unranked fighters, old fighters, retired fighters, he'll never prove anything to anyone. You can vomit all the crap you want on sherdog, and his record will still be laughable for any GOAT claim.

Not to mention how everyone wants to fight him now. WWs, retired fighters, anderson silva, everyone wants a crack of Bisping. Why? Because these fighters know they have a very good chance of beating him.

Bisping needed very special conditions to take this belt home, and will need very special contenders to maintain it. I know you Bisping fans know that, otherwise you wouldn't be shamelessly supporting his ducking of the MW division. But I see what you're doing, and I disapprove.

Wow, a whole new thread just to moan about what could have been moaned about in the existing Bisping Goat thread..

You must be so important TS

In case you haven't noticed it's pure satire TS. I.e. It's the latest Sherdog meme...

Kind of like Apocalyptic Sakara, Mike Russows "brutal" hammerfist, Andy Wang the Warrior, etc.

Serious MMA fans a still fully aware of Bispings limitations.

In case you haven't noticed it's pure satire TS. I.e. It's the latest Sherdog meme...

Kind of like Apocalyptic Sakara, Mike Russows "brutal" hammerfist, Andy Wang the Warrior, etc.

Serious MMA fans a still fully aware of Bispings limitations.

You are holding Sherdog way too high.

Has USADA really shown us a huge difference?

I don't feel that way.

He faced and beat two of the best MWs back-to-back in his last two fights though.

You are holding Sherdog way too high.
True that, I'm sure most of the people that want to see him fight Hendo/Diaz and think he's the goat are serious. Which is stupid imo, who the fuck wants to see El Diablo get a title shot at the MW belt when he hasn't won a fight in like half a decade or something?

He hasn't even had the belt a month yet. FUCK. Give the man some time and lets see who he defends his belt against first instead of talking useless shit.

giphy.gif

Wow, a whole new thread just to moan about what could have been moaned about in the existing Bisping Goat thread..

You must be so important TS
Yet you're the one taking the time to read the entire post and the reply to it. You must be so important that no one should dare waste your time.

Oh look another thread where Bisping has rustled some forum user.

"Hasn't faced top MWs "

Just knocked Rockhold the fuck out

All but 3 of his losses in the last 5 years have come from known steroid abusers. If the USADA commision started testing earlier in his career, Bisping would be the unanimous MW GOAT, and most likely all time GOAT.

Bisping fans are saying the darndest things since he won the belt. On one hand, they say Bisping is the best MW ever 'post USADA' because in their minds Bisping was the only
fighter not doing PEDs when everyone else was, and now everyone is clean and that's why he is champ. I read a guy so dense he said Bisping would probably be in his '7th title defense' by now if USADA came earlier.

On the other hand, the very same fans are scared of any legitimate competition and supporting ridiculous title fights against Diaz (3 straight losses, last win in 2011), GSP (retired WW) or Henderson (3-6 in his last 9, coming off of a single win against an unranked MW moving up from WW).

You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time. You don't know if Bisping is the GOAT mw post USADA, and I don't know that either. The only way to prove it is by giving him the very best proven fighters in the division. If you, Bisping fan, really think he is that good, you should be wanting him to fight Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman or Romero. These are the challengers because they're the best current MW fighters. If Bisping beats them, he has a legitimate MW GOAT claim, 'post usada' or whatever you wanna call it. But if he is gonna fight unranked fighters, old fighters, retired fighters, he'll never prove anything to anyone. You can vomit all the crap you want on sherdog, and his record will still be laughable for any GOAT claim.

Not to mention how everyone wants to fight him now. WWs, retired fighters, anderson silva, everyone wants a crack of Bisping. Why? Because these fighters know they have a very good chance of beating him.

Bisping needed very special conditions to take this belt home, and will need very special contenders to maintain it. I know you Bisping fans know that, otherwise you wouldn't be shamelessly supporting his ducking of the MW division. But I see what you're doing, and I disapprove.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bisping hater arguments. Wanting to fight a guy who brutally KOed him and is coming off of another nasty KO win = Scared, ducking top competition etc.

Supposed top competition calling out Bisping, who you retards think will beat him 100/100 times easily = not ducking top competition, or asking for an easy fight.

if Bisping is such an easy fight...Why are Jacare, Weidman, Luke, Hendo, Anderson calling him out? Why aren't they calling out the best?

Back