Hunt Is Making A Mistake

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not only did Mark Hunt say brock Lesnar is "juiced to the gills" but now he's saying things such as "He's (Brock's) not even in the top 10." He's saying things designed to make Lesnar look like a second rate opponent. If he were smart, Hunt would talk trash about Brock (if Hunt wants to) but in a way where he makes it clear that Lesnar is a phenomenal athlete, has risen to the top of anything he's ever put at least a couple of years into (NCAA Wrestling Div. 1 Champion, WWE, Champion, UFC Champion, tied record for most consecutive successful title defenses for a UFC Heavyweight Champion, etc.) he has risen to the absolute top of that field of endeavor.

The more formidable opponent Hunt makes Lesnar out to be, the greater the perceived accomplishment for Hunt if he wins. If Hunt loses at least he lost to an amazing athlete. But if Hunt talks about Brock as if Lesnar is garbage and Hunt loses, then Hunt lost to garbage. If Hunt wins, so what? He just wins against a guy he said was nothing. Hunt may be a great athlete but he doesn't know anything about the right way to build up a fight in a way to help his career and his image.

Last edited:
Sure sure but Hunts never been a chump like that, so No fuck no.

that's what a bitch would do.

The fight will decide everything. If Brock folds after a couple of left hooks, doesn't matter how much Hunt hypes him, everyone will know what happened.

Someone needs to explain this to Conor, he's doing it all wrong too.

This is sport where real men fight, not some fake ass marketing experts competition!

I think Hunt'll be juuuuust fine

and I think Brock is super underrated. His takedowns and top game are legit nasty.

I know I decided to boycott 200 because of Hunt discrediting Brock.

I didn't know Hunt has that kind of influence to the audience talking about his opponent.

I actually think Mark Hunt is taking Bork Lightly

Every interview I have seen about the fight makes me feel that way

Bork by TKO round 2

Not only did Marl Hunt say brock Lesnar is "juiced to the gills" but now he's saying things such as "He's (Brock's) not even in the top 10." He's communing to say things designed to make Lesnar look like a second rate opponent. If he were smart, Hunt would talk trash about Brock (if Hunt wants to) but in a way where he makes it clear that Lesnar is a phenomenal athlete, has risen to the top of anything he's ever put at least a couple of years into (NCAA Wrestling Div. 1 Champion, WWE, Champion, UFC Champion, tied record for most consecutive successful title defenses for a UFC Heavyweight Champion, etc.) he has risen to the absolute top of that field of endeavor.

The more formidable opponent Hunt makes Lesnar out to be, the greater the perceived accomplishment for Hunt if he wins. If Hunt loses at least he lost to an amazing athlete. But if Hunt talks about Brock as if Lesnar is garbage and Hunt loses, then Hunt lost to garbage. If Hunt wins, so what? He just wins against a guy he said was nothing. Hunt may be a great athlete but he doesn't know anything about the right way to build up a fight in a way to help his career and his image.

I don't think you understand what trash talk means.

Well for one Brock is NOT top 10, in fact he is on a 2 fight lose streak, hasn't fought forever.

Hunt can and will speak his mind, deal with it

The fight will decide everything. If Brock folds after a couple of left hooks, doesn't matter how much Hunt hypes him, everyone will know what happened.

You think it will take "a couple" of left hooks?

Because "WWE Champion" sure is an achievement feat.

Anybody can be WWE champion. It's fucking fake.

I don't think hunt will get a chance to throw many punches. he hasnt faced a quality wrestler yet and will get taken down easily.

Only a wuss would trash talk someone by saying how great he is.

Do you enjoy oxymorons TS?

Lol no we dont need more Silva's

Back