Prediction: Aldo by TKO rounds 2-3

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Saw it in my dream today. I opened TV 30-60 minutes too late for some reason (main card) and the match was already over. I only saw the highlights. Edgar got rocked and Aldo followed with punches as Edgar fell on the ground. Edgar sat down disappointed as fuck still a little confused and Aldo was celebrating. Not sure whether it was round 2 or 3. Might be a betting tip from the great lord above. Unlikely but not impossible as Aldo says he'll fight like the good ol' WEC Aldo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked (a)
Wicked
Junglist massive

Wicked (a)
Wicked
Junglist massive

Wicked (a)
Wicked (a)
Junglist massive

Wicked (a)
Original

Mad de whole ah dem
I spin dem like a windmill
New talk fi dem
Gwarn tella dem we got the skill
Dance cyan nice unless we name pon de bill
And the girls hear we voices like dem dreams get fulfill
??? me-ni-me-ni ??? me-ni-me-ni ??? me-ni-me-ni chill
??? we nah sekkle we nah ???
Wah de want come see us say us must be sick and must be ill
Test the daddy M-Beat unnu better go write your will

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That jaws been cracked. Plus he was on a downslide in performance before getting iced.

Frankie FTW.

Aldo will murder Frankie, sorry guys

I find it interesting that aldo most likely trained harder than ever and was in the best shape of his career prior to conor fight. We never got to see the improvement due to a fast ko. Then he went on a training rampage to right the wrong. I have a feeling everyone will be surprised by the new aldo he has been waiting to show off... Plus frankie is a bitch lol

Half of me thinks Aldo steamrolls Edgar in 2 rds, the other half thinks Frankie by clear cut decision. Gonna go with Frankie. I feel like Edgar just keeps improving each time, and I think Aldo is starting his decline after a long, awesome career.

I find it interesting that aldo most likely trained harder than ever and was in the best shape of his career prior to conor fight. We never got to see the improvement due to a fast ko. Then he went on a training rampage to right the wrong. I have a feeling everyone will be surprised by the new aldo he has been waiting to show off... Plus frankie is a bitch lol
Why do you hate Frankie :<

Half of me thinks Aldo steamrolls Edgar in 2 rds, the other half thinks Frankie by clear cut decision. Gonna go with Frankie. I feel like Edgar just keeps improving each time, and I think Aldo is starting his decline after a long, awesome career.
Could be but after all, Edgar is nearly 35 years old. He's not gonna be the quicker or stronger fighter in this fight.

This shit goes to a UD unless Aldo can't take a short no more.

I am going to put some money on a draw. Aldo will win the first two rounds and Frankie will probably win the next two with an even last round.

Back