Bisping vs Kennedy 2

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
How do you feel about this fight I think it makes more sense than Hendo. I do think Bisping got it this time tho, that bloke's been on a roll.

Tim Kennedy is an info warrior now, he doesnt have time for that.

I love Kennedy but he's not been active (fighting). I mean, he's still technically ahead of Hendo but pretty far behind Romero and Jacare.

It does make more sense than the Hendo fight.
Kennedy would probably win again. It's not like Bisping can handle his grappling all of a sudden.

Bisping is undefeated in rematches

This fight does not make more sense than Hendo. Kennedy has been gone playing conspiracy WWE with Alex Jones coupled with lame duck reality shows. He also can't seem to keep his silly egoic mouth shut about the Yoel incident that he also cheated in. My point is nobody cares about Kennedy outside his niche fanbase. He has a boring style, lame broish witticisms, and his ratty goatee isn't helping his physical appeal.

This fight is terrible from all angles, ranking wise people are ahead of him and this fight is dead from a marketing stand point. Kennedy can continue to play his bunker mentality role to play to his niche conspiracy market. He can stay in his twitter sphere being a blabonaught.

Hendo, GSP, or Diaz are the fights to make. Reminds me of the Pride days when a major factor was pure sensationalism with fights that made zero sense but you still loved to watch..

He hasn't fought in a couple of years, and is coming off a loss. Bisping is on a four fight winstreak, and is probably better than him now.

Hendo is a legend, and is retiering. Nobody really cares for Kennedy. He is just known as a whining racist.

hendo makes more sense in the way that he will come to fight not grapple.

UFC is as much of a sport as it is an show/entertainment , thus Bisping/Kennedy will never happen.

1. This is undoubtfully the worst fucking matchup possible. 1st fight was boring as fuck.kennedy havent fought since 38 years. Souza, romero, hendo, gsp, rockhold ...whatever...but god please no not that fucking tim kennedy

Kennedy would do the same thing to Bisping as he did last time. But not having fought in two years and coming off a loss is not the right time. Would rather Hendo right now.

Back